Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What items do you want/need?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:26 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

Post here what items you need or want for the holidays or in general and ill see about finding the lowest online price i can. 

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Myrick4pack
by ADMIN on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:32 PM
3T Girls Coat

Electric heaters

One piece sleepers 2-3t

2T/3T girls panties

Boys underwear M/L

Girls socks
HookahMom23
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Anything angry birds. My son is obsessed lol

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Presonally id recommend THIS site for Clothes. I only shop their Clearance and get good deals. they spam you a ton But right now get $10 off $50 if you use my referral link to sign up. So i would recommend signing up with the above link then exiting and going through topcashback as they have a 10% off code on their site plus get 5% cashback from them. They also send free samples with every order. Usually kids toothpaste. But they also regularly send discount/coupon codes to email. Ill keep looking for heaters

Quoting Myrick4pack: 3T Girls Coat Electric heaters One piece sleepers 2-3t 2T/3T girls panties Boys underwear M/L Girls socks

Like Free stuff? Come check us out! We have Frugal Ideas, Freebies, Sweepstakes, Instant win games & more! Even ways to Earn Money. ]C8lin's Freebie Page 100% Free stuff! Group - CafeMom

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:59 AM

For that I think yoyo would be a good place to start. You will get only 2% cashback from THIS site but it will also give you $10 when you spend $25. So its a good deal. 

Click HERE sign up and then search yoyo.com. Click through to site and shop. When you go to check out use Code C8linvilla and it says you will get an added discount(sometimes its Free shipping, sometimes $5 off sometimes 10% off so you will have to just look and see what it is now) Once the order is placed go back to the above site and it should show your $$ within 48 hours. Payout will be about 60 or so days BUT it still comes its worth the wait if you are shopping online anyways

If you are going to place a big order I recommend doing 2 orders! You only need $25 to get the above $10 bonus so place a $25 order there and THEN you can go to THIS site sign up and search yoyo.com. you again will get 2% cashback but you will get another $10 when you spend $10. This site pays within about 30 days. 

Quoting HookahMom23:

Like Free stuff? Come check us out! We have Frugal Ideas, Freebies, Sweepstakes, Instant win games & more! Even ways to Earn Money. ]C8lin's Freebie Page 100% Free stuff! Group - CafeMom

mommy5912
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 6, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Anything monster high related for my dd.....also looking for Chippewa boots at a good price for my son
hobbit1123
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 6, 2014 at 11:57 AM

heck I don't really have a list i just need ideas on what to get my 2 teens(boy and girl)

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Nov. 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM

I got no idea on teens Lol they are always so hard to shop for. when i do donations to the church its always little kids stuff as i never know what to get for teens

Quoting hobbit1123:

heck I don't really have a list i just need ideas on what to get my 2 teens(boy and girl)

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Nov. 6, 2014 at 12:18 PM

I picked up monster high sheets for $12 on amazon and the Blanket for $10 Im not sure if they are still on sale though. But 

Monster high I would go with target. Free shipping on all orders Plus many of the dolls are on sale right now. Click HERE sign up and you will get $10 back on any $25 order plus you will get 5% cashback on your order. IF YOU want extra savings click the above site and search target. scroll down and there are Gift cards you can buy at a discount. You will get 5% cashback on the discounted gift cards then when you get the gift card go back to the above site click through to target and buy the items with the gift card. You will get the 5% cashback on that 2nd order as well. So that would be the best savings. 

For the boots Im not sure whats a good price or which you want but I did find this deal. Click HERE sign up and you will get $10 cashback Plus 5% on the boots. search Country outfitter and click through to site. When you sign up you will get $20 off $150 right off the bat and Free shipping. Or you can do the same deal on the First link for the monster high but you will only get the $20 once so if you use 2 different sites you will get the most cash back

Quoting mommy5912: Anything monster high related for my dd.....also looking for Chippewa boots at a good price for my son

MsBlueBelle
by Freebies are Fun! on Nov. 6, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a home made set of angry birds bowling game, made out of soup cans filled with dry beans.  Cute and cheap.

Quoting HookahMom23:

MsBlueBelle
by Freebies are Fun! on Nov. 6, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I am searching for towels.  Not for the house, but towels that can be used for pee pads.  I have a friend who does a dog rescue group, and paper pee pads get very expensive.  If you know of any company that sells used hotel towels, or seconds or flawed towels please post.  Thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)