Please read this and remember to HAVE FUN!!
1) You may only participate in a maximum of two swaps at a time until we are sure you understand all of these rules.
2) Handmade Items: All handmade items need to be double matted (with good quality cardstock, nothing flimsy) and embellished. FLAT STICKERS DO NOT COUNT AS AN EMBELLISHMENT. If you do use stickers, they must be quality 3-D ones- no kid foam stickers please!!SMOKE FREE ITEMS ONLY PLEASE. *This rule is a must even if not listed in each posting*.
**If your items are poorly done (not cut straight, very plain..etc) We will ask you to redo them if there is time for you to. If not it is up to the hostess if she want's to send it through. USE A PAPER TRIMMER!!
1) You need to make sure your items are to the host BEFORE the MBRB(Must be received by date). If we have not received your items by this date, you will be considered a flaker.
2) Please label your envelope and Baggies with cafe mom name, real name and what swap its for! This can not be stressed enough!!
3) Please be sure to send enough postage with your items. If you send too much, the hostess will send your extra stamps back. 5 stamps per spot usually does it. Please be sure to send a SASE or address label if you want your envelope reused!!
4) If you need to back out of a swap, you need to let the hostess know right away!! You need to make sure you do this at least two weeks before the MBRB date otherwise you will be considered a flaker.
5) When doing a surprise spot PM the hostess and let her know what your making and make sure it's something that is NOT already in the swap!!
1) There is no grace period on swaps. Please have your swaps mailed out within 5 days of the due dates. If someone sends in their items after you have sorted and sent out then just send their items back!!
2) Please limit your own spots to 2 per swap. Unless your at the closing end of your swap and want to fill up the remaining spots.
3) When you receive a person's items, it is your job to make sure they are quality items. If they are not, then you need to contact the person and work it out. Please DO NOT ADD spots after you have closed out your swap OR if your swap is already numbered, do not change the number to add more spots.
4) Please make sure you are checking in on your swap post at least every other day to update and make sure ladies are still doing the swap. When a lady joins a swap your best bet is to quote her reply and say thanks. This way no one can say "I never joined" the swap. You have it quoted as truth!!
5) If you fail to send the swaps out within a reasonable time or distribute "junk" to the other swappers, you may not continue to host swaps in this group. Hosting a swap is a big responsibility and you need to treat it as such. It is NOT your responsibility to give up YOUR swap kit if a lady in the swap does not get her swap back due to mailing or PO error. If they want to get insurance on their envelope to cover lost items that is up to them.
6) In order to host in this group (working new rules)
7) You need to take the extra time in separating your swaps and double check that everyone has gotten what they are suppose to get!!
8) When your swap is complete you need to let us know so that I can take it off the swap calendar. Please do not just delete your swap without letting us know!!
9) No plus one swaps...everyone MUST participate!!
10) Please be courteous, in general. This also includes - if you cancel a swap - put in title "swap canceled" - and please pm your swappers ASAP. Once they know it is canceled...you can delete it.
11) If you fail to do any of these requirements while hosting a swap, you will no longer be allowed to host!!
1) If you flake on a swap the hostess will send you a pm letting you know they are going to add you to the flakers list. If for whatever reason you feel they shouldn't have added you or you feel you could not avoid "flaking" because of things going on in your life (because obviously family comes first) you may pm me and I will discuss it with all of the Admins and decide if you should be added or not.
YOU ARE CONSIDERED A "FLAKER" IF:
1)Your items don't reach the host before the due date!!
2) You send nothing at all!!
3) You back out of a swap with less than 2 weeks notice!! (unless true emergency)
YOUR OUT!!!! NO SECOND CHANCES UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE IT'S A TRUE EMERGENCY.
Last thing......you MUST go here ( http://www.cafemom.com/group/117511/forums/read/17362759/Swap_Rules_Standards_EVERYONE_READ_SIGN) and read n sign if you wish to participate in any swaps!!