Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wish list/RAK

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  • 36 Replies
  • 1954 Total Views
Let's all make a wish list...if anyone has extras or just wants to spread the love this will be the place to go!! :)

A RAK is a random act of kindness...so at anytime you can pop in here pick someone and send them something from their list!! :)

Everyone tell us a little bit about yourself, your favorite colors, needs, wants, likes, dislikes....

***Make sure to include your full name & address*** this is important if you want to receive anything!!

This can be updated at anytime-simply EDIT your original post with anything new at anytime!! :)

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmakayci
by Kayci-Kraft Korner on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Sweet...guess i will go first...

Anything RED! my favorite color!

Anything Mickey Mouse! my favorite fella (or anything Disney as well)

Anything BOY...I have 3 sons an d 3 grand sons, 1 (almost SIL - going to a wedding in Boston - oh yeah!), and 1 my fella I claim as my own (and I'm not talking an SO)....oh, amd a dad too, can't leave him out!

I love stamped images if u just want to make me some...blue, black, red, or green ink on white or cream colored paper works for me.

Leftover stickers u will not be using might look good on my pages

And then there r the everyday needs of glue, splits, paper, flowers, brads, buttons (ILOVE buttons), or whatever u may think of. I am not too fussy. Like things more on the whimsical side than serious.

There's a start...

oops...my addy is:

Kayci Bladorn    3736 Kenton Ct   San Jose, CA     95136

TKX

Sorry I took so long to get back to this...what a month I have had!!! I will go to my corner and write about it after finishing this. My move to CA added 5 more grandkids to my list and I am loving every (well, almost) minute of it! And Sara announced a bit ago that she is expecting again in December!!! That will make 11; I am so excited. My wants and likes have not changed much as ar as scrapbook materials. Had a trip to Disneyland in May and another one planned for September so anything Mickey or Disney is wonderful. Reds, black, white, grey, and yellow seem to be the colors I use most for myself. Lots of blues and browns with so many fellas to love on. Pink, purple and glittery for the 2 girls...I am in luck and the both like the same thing. Baby and more baby as I try to get baby books made for each of the grandkids. So mostly boy, but a bit of girl in there too. Actually, I am thrilled with any and everything! I just received so wonderful ATCs that i have plans for. I need the day to last as least 6 hours longer (except I would probably sleep thru them). Have fun cleaning and sorting. I have been doing a lot of that myself.

clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Aug. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Clarissa n i have 3 girls & 2 boys!! :)
My fave color is green but use tons on pinks, purples, green, and oranges!! lol

Stuff i love...... anything handmade!! Flowers ribbon Bling stamps buttons butterflies glitter

Never have enuff.....Adhesives(glue dots n foam squares) ribbon/ fibers Glitter glue/ stickles butterflies flowers

Die cuts would be lovely.... anything girly and anything to do with bikes/ bmx or super heros :)

I have added another boy...so while I have no clue til it comes around....I guess anything BoY from age infant to 7 a so far!! :)

Thanks!!

Clarissa Martin
1910 E 564 th Rd
Pleasant Hope MO 65725

deltadawn1975
by Melissa on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Melissa Grady

965 Tucker Ridge

Buffalo, WV 25033

I like all colors except black, but I do use all colors in my scrapbooking.

I love to use stickers of all kinds in my scrapbooks, I am willing to try new things.

Here is my wish list.

1. stickers
  2. ribbon
  3. school themed items
  4. small stamps (clear and wood mounted)
  5. small stamp pads
  6. rub ons
  7. self stick gems
  8. double sided tape
  9. tape runner
  10. glue dots
  11. brads (all sizes, shapes, and colors)

Anything you want to send would be greatly appreciated and used.

officmgr
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Make sure you put RAK on the envelope somewhere so they know why they are getting it or they know what it is.

gmakayci
by Kayci-Kraft Korner on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Just be sure to post that u received the RAK and thank the person sending it (even if it turns out to be something u wouldn't use). People like to know if their package has been received. (not trying to sound bossy....guess I should add - please).

clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM
I second this!! And the please!! :)

Quoting gmakayci:

Just be sure to post that u received the RAK and thank the person sending it (even if it turns out to be something u wouldn't use). People like to know if their package has been received. (not trying to sound bossy....guess I should add - please).

carter210
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone!

I'm Tricia and I thought I would add my RAK. I'm currently working on 3 scrapbooks. One for both of my sons and one for my fiance and I. My boys are 6 and 6 months. They're birthdays are in February and my fiance and I plan to get married in April.

My favorite color is pink but it's hard to scrap with pink since I have all boys. lol. I love polka dots, stripes, anything with a fun pattern.

I would love anything really. My oldest son is in soccer and cub scouts. He loves video games, swimming, riding his bike. My youngest son LOVES Mickey Mouse. So anything along those lines would be greatly appreciated. Anything love, beach, camping related would be nice too!

My address is: 12234 SW 51st PL, Cooper City, FL, 33330
clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Quoting carter210:

Hey everyone!

I'm Tricia and I thought I would add my RAK. I'm currently working on 3 scrapbooks. One for both of my sons and one for my fiance and I. My boys are 6 and 6 months. They're birthdays are in February and my fiance and I plan to get married in April.

My favorite color is pink but it's hard to scrap with pink since I have all boys. lol. I love polka dots, stripes, anything with a fun pattern.

I would love anything really. My oldest son is in soccer and cub scouts. He loves video games, swimming, riding his bike. My youngest son LOVES Mickey Mouse. So anything along those lines would be greatly appreciated. Anything love, beach, camping related would be nice too!

Thanks for adding your info :)
What is your last name??
Clarissa :)
carter210
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Tricia Cupery

Quoting clarissam25:

Quoting carter210:

Hey everyone!

Thanks for adding your info :)

What is your last name??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LysNVantesMom
by Jessica on Sep. 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Hello everyone!

I have two children, DS 8 and DD 12, so boy and girl items are awesome!  Anything Disney as I am still working on our Disney vacation scrapbook (we went in 2009).  Anything with Adirondacks theme to it (trees, animals, camping, etc.) as we went there for two days this summer and loved it!  I am currently working on that book as well.

Water and amusement park items

Love to use:

ribbon, brads, buttons, stickers, flowers (one of my favorites to use!), charms, etc.

Adhesives!  It amazes me how fast these go!

My kids have started scrapbooking with me and love: boy stuff for DS (pretty much anything)  DD loves tie dye, bright colors, crazy mixes of colors, music, butterflies, flowers, etc.

Jessica Quinones

255 Hillsdale Ave

Syracuse NY 13206

Thank you all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)