Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's all make a wish list...if anyone has extras or just wants to spread the love this will be the place to go!! :)

A RAK is a random act of kindness...so at anytime you can pop in here pick someone and send them something from their list!! :)

Everyone tell us a little bit about yourself, your favorite colors, needs, wants, likes, dislikes....

***Make sure to include your full name & address*** this is important if you want to receive anything!!

This can be updated at anytime-simply EDIT your original post with anything new at anytime!! :)

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Replies (31-35):
Crystal_235
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Crystal

I have 2 sons, 2 daughters and a baby on the way.

Things I'm looking for:

Anything girly

Anything boy

Anything baby

Scraps of paper 2x2 and bigger

Paper-patterned and CS

Adhesives, glue dots

Christmas

Brads

Stickers

Flowers

Stamped images/sentiments

Whatever you want to send me

Crystal Jordan

220 3rd Ave. Nw

Pierz, MN 56364

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
misbishy
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Sending you a RAK!! going in mail tomorrow girly! :)

Quoting carebear1120:

OK I need to add mine as I saw an amazing list of stuff I will be sending out soon!! so watch your mail boxes ladies..

I love:

things w/ texture- old shoe laces, metal items, floral picks, old junky jewlery, charms or beads, feathers

love mini tags & lazer printed vintage or country stuff.. 

scraps of PP (expecially sm polka dotted embossed)

Like stickers & rub-ons 

love die-cuts- any theme.. usually 3-5" (use on LO mostly)

LOVE glimmer/shimmery paper (NOT GLITTER!!-please)

Love bling from recollections..  

Brands i love- recollections, debbie mum, karen foster, Jolees, heart warming vintage (LOVE LOVE)

colors- Love fall colors- maroons & deep reds, sage greens, BROWNS, creams, yellows, golds, oranges.

season- fall & anything fall related, also beach stuff.. 

love stamps & stamped images.. I love Love love cant say it enough LOVE images that are of people or kids.. magnolia or CC design is a great example.. see pic example. 

Carrie Lambright 

380 N Linden ave #710 Rialto Ca 92376

cryssdan
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Crystal Brock and I love to scrapbook.

My favorite color is green but I use all colors in my scrapbooks. I don't have any children but I am trying to make a scrapbook of all my nieces and nephews, dogs and cats, So here goes:

First of all all my scrapbooks are 12x12 

(ages range from newborn to 13 years of age)

Boys: anything to do with hunting, fishing, outdoors, animals, camping, Army

Girls: Diva, girly type things, pageants, flowers, etc

school themed, dog and cats, birthday, weddings or love related, Holidays (Easter, Halloween, Christmas)

Anything to with heritage...I am working on a family tree book for both sides of my family

Religious things ( I am wanting to make an album of our church's Easter play)

Tape runners, double sided tape, Stickles or glitter glue, ribbon, brads, pearls, jewels, die cuts, paper piecing, flower soft, stickers...any type of embellishments 

really anything  I am not real choicy when it comes to making my books. I love making them and giving them away to friends and family.

Crystal Brock

11504 Stacy branch rd

Pound VA. 24279

ScottishAngel
by Irene on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Hi everyone Irene here I am just going thru this and since I am going to post this here and in the lounge
it will ge to everyone hopefully. I am going to be going thru my craft room between now and when I get back from visiting the new twins so PLEASE update your Wish / RAK list

Stillvnu
by Lillian on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Love die-cuts, titles, patterned paper, ribbons and rick rack, gems, stencils, Tim Holtz ... ???

Lillian Loyd

923 Katherine Way

Stockton, CA 95209

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)