Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2014 Monthly Challenge Rules

Posted by   + Show Post

How this forum works:

Every month I will post 4 different challenges. You have until the END of the month to complete all 4 challenges to be eligible for a possible prize!! (only if 1 is offered that month if there is no prize then you will just be completing the challenges just for fun!) If there is no prize being offered I will let everyone know in the 1st post for that month. We DO NOT VOTE ON THESE CHALLENGES!! At the end of the month I will put everyones name in a hat & my dd will choose the winner. I will then pm the winner to let them know that they've won and to get their address to send the prize (if there is one).

Unless stated otherwise, It is required that atleast 3 ladies enter a challenge in order for a prize to be given away as I will be paying for all these prizes.(This means a minimum of 3 ladies MUST complete ALL 4 challenges for that month for there to be a prize given away!!) All Prizes will get mailed out the following Month!!

Each challenge is separate and cannot be combined.

If you DO NOT wish to do all of the challenges thats O.K. too. If you only want to do one of the 4 challenges posted you can STILL SHOW US YOUR WORK AS WE ALL LIKE TO SEE IT!! If there is a prize being offered for the month where you only do 1, 2, or 3 of the challenges (not all 4) you WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE being offered!!

I do require that you post NEW WORK ONLY!! Unless speifically noted otherwise.

Every now & then another adminstrator might post a challenge or 2 THEY ARE IN NO WAY TIED TO MY MONTHLY CHALLENGES!!

I encourage all of the newbies to try at least 1 of the challenges being offered here and just have fun with it!! :)

Good luck and have fun!

by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (11-13):
clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on May. 19, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Hey I'm not laughing....breathing issues are bad!! Baby Has to do breathing treatments right now too!!
Mamou
by Phyllis-Crops on May. 20, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Quoting clarissam25: Hey I'm not laughing....breathing issues are bad!! Baby Has to do breathing treatments right now too!!

So sorry to hear that.   Hugs!

clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on May. 20, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Quoting Mamou:

Quoting clarissam25: Hey I'm not laughing....breathing issues are bad!! Baby Has to do breathing treatments right now too!!

So sorry to hear that.   Hugs!

Thanks!! How are you doing??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)