Spidey Sense: How-to
Add a fun factor to your card with six easy steps:
1. Cut base card to desired dimensions and score a fold line.
2. Cut a piece of paper the same size as the front of the card. Line up and cut a circle on both pieces to hide the suspension string.
3. Stamp desired suspension item, and punch or cut a circle smaller than the card front opening.
4. Punch a second circle the same size to "sandwich" the suspension string.
5. Place fishing line between the two cut circles, and glue the circles together. Adhere the fishing line ends inside the card front and second piece.
6. Twist the circles and release to see spinning action
Scrapbook Swapping Moms (Scrappin' and Swappin' with Friends) Come Play with us