Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best stamping markers

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your favorite markers and where do you get them? Thanks ladies!

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Replies (11-19):
nebcutie
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I miss micheals we don't have one near us so I always buy a ton of stuff when I am on vacation. lol I do love hobby lobby. 

Quoting babynurse244:

I like the Copics because they have a wide tip and a brush tip. Love the brush tip!!!! So much you can do with it! But I haven't really tried many others so I may be biased...I know they were doing a demo at Joann's yesterday, so they carry some brand, they were black and not shaped like Copics, so I don't know what they carry. We don't have a Hobby Lobby near us, which makes me sad. I hear so much about them!!!!

nebcutie
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM
thank you guys for all your help, I think with the last 2 reply's I will pick up a few of the copics this week and play with them a bit. Thanks so much!!!
LittleWilson
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I have something similiar to copics but less expensive.  They are called Spectrum Noir pens.  When you use alcohal based pens you are limitd to what you can use for ink pads.  Go and look up how to use copics and they will advise you on what ink pads you can use.  I haven't really used my spectrum pens yet but I think I picked up an ink pad that I can use but just haven't experimented yet.

CreativeLolis
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I started with BIC markers, which I love and have added a few Copics.  I bought the copics at Michael's and Hobby Lobby using coupons.  Sometime ago I made a video on how to color with the BIC markers.  

mamamoni4338
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I too use "stampin up" and I no longer have a lady :( she quit. I got my set in 1999 and have yet to have one run out or dry out.

nebcutie
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

That is a good set then! I found a lady so I am going to give them a shot. Thanks

Quoting mamamoni4338:

I too use "stampin up" and I no longer have a lady :( she quit. I got my set in 1999 and have yet to have one run out or dry out.

mamamoni4338
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Quoting nebcutie:

That is a good set then! I found a lady so I am going to give them a shot. Thanks

Quoting mamamoni4338:

They are pricey I pd 110.00 at first I was thinking I must be nuts to spend that on 48 markers, but I have gotten my moneys worth and do not regrett at all!

ScottishAngel
by Irene on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok you had to ask.......

ProMarkers.... (got them on my trip to Germany/ England)

Creative Memories... Have had these for about 7 or 8 yrs

Martha Stewart... got a set of 4 as a gift and while we were station in Germany thats all we could get so bought  more

CTMH.....just a few of these

TimHoltz..... Like his ink pads so got some pens with 50% off coupons

Stamping Up... some hiding away

Spectrum Noir... just to see what heck is the deal with them plus needed skintones and it was cheaper then a flight to England.

So as you can see I dont play favorites

nebcutie
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Lol this is awesome! I would have went on the trip to england though! Lol

Quoting ScottishAngel:

Ok you had to ask.......

ProMarkers.... (got them on my trip to Germany/ England)

Creative Memories... Have had these for about 7 or 8 yrs

Martha Stewart... got a set of 4 as a gift and while we were station in Germany thats all we could get so bought  more

CTMH.....just a few of these

TimHoltz..... Like his ink pads so got some pens with 50% off coupons

Stamping Up... some hiding away

Spectrum Noir... just to see what heck is the deal with them plus needed skintones and it was cheaper then a flight to England.

So as you can see I dont play favorites

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN