Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Completed Swap Participation 2013

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 505 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Here I will keep track of the number of Swaps completed per member for 2013!!(counted per swap NOT per spot)

Whoever has the most completed at the end of the year gets a PRIZE from me!! :)

Whoever has the most completed per month will get a smaller prize from me!! :)

Jan-Beth & Gloria
Feb-Beth
March-Beth
April-Irene
May-Irene
June-Irene
July-Pat
August-Irene &Pat
Sept-Irene
Oct-Irene
Nov-Irene &Angel
Dec-Angel

Winner for the year..........Irene!!!!

Congrats ladies!!
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM

this is updated with the swaps ive received so far!! :)

Froggypjs
by Patti on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

This needs update

patti

clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Quoting Froggypjs:

This needs update

patti

Lol oh I know!! I have a list tho. I'm going to try my hardest to get everything updated n prizes sent out this weekend!!
Froggypjs
by Patti on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I just was wondering how many so far were done by everyone, I like to see things like tht did not want to bug you just thought with how busy ou are that I would just remind you

patti

clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Quoting Froggypjs:

I just was wondering how many so far were done by everyone, I like to see things like tht did not want to bug you just thought with how busy ou are that I would just remind you

patti

I love reminders!! I have a bazillion on my cell most days lol my mind doesn't work when trying to keep up with my body lol
Froggypjs
by Patti on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Know that feeling Jen sometimes has to remind me of things or I forget, I even write them down and still forget, lol. Have a nice weekend

patti

gmakayci
by Kayci-Kraft Korner on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Hmmm...soulds like u'r talking bout me!! Even as a kid, if someone called for one of my parents and they were not home the caller would say, "Do u have a pen and paper?" If I didn't write it down I wouldn't remember it when they did get home. I write myself notes all the time and still there r times I screw something up. Just yesterday I had to make 2 trips back to the house for things I had forgotten to bring over to the kids' place (and one of them. of all things, was my partial!! How can one forget to put in their teeth!!!I've had it almost a yr now and that was the first time forgetting it).

Froggypjs
by Patti on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Some of my forgetfulness is from a mini stroke, but not all of it, was always doing twenty million things at once so surprised I got done all these years wht I have,but getting older doesnt help.

patti

clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Lol I get worse with each child....kinda scary...I'll go brain dead if I have another!!!!!!!
clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
This is almost updated...have 7 more ladies to add!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)