This is a swap about anything and everything scrappy! Pictures of yourself or someone else being crafty! Think scissors, glue, creativity. Sorry the pictures are so small, I'll make the, bigger when hubs gats home. Colors are like the top picture - blues, rusts, greens.
What do you need to help you create? Do you have photos of crops or items you have scrapbooked? What do you use to scrap - cameras, scissors, glues, and of course embellishments!
1) Patterned Paper (6x6, 2 pp)
2) Cardstock (6x6, 2 pp) - Clarissa
3) Title - Beth
4) 3 - 4 in Die Cuts (2 pp) Beth
5) 1 - 2 in Die Cuts ( 3 - 4 pp)
6) Ribbon (14 in pp) - Irene
7) Hardware, brads, buttons (4 - 5 pp) - Jordan
8) Tag - Lynn - received
9) Twichies (2 pp) or Trinchie (1 pp) - Jordan
10) Flowers (3 - 4 pp) - Krystle - received.
11) Photo Mat -
12) Journal Box - Clarissa
All Scrapbook Swapping Moms Rules apply!
***ALL handmade items should be double matted and embellished!!
***Include a SASE plus 2 extra stamps for return postage or 5-6 stamps if reusing envy(any unused will be returned!!
***Please put small items in individual baggies!!
***Include a note with CM name, real name, and what swap your items are for!!
Mail to: Beth Tellefsen 5579 Forbes Dr Newark, CA 94560