Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crop morning 1-1-14

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:04 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 122 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Happy New Year ladies!!

What can you all do with the above sketch?!?

Post pics of this or anything your working on, chat and have fun!! :)
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mamou
by Phyllis-Crops on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:58 AM

I am in a "Scrap With Your Scraps" challenge this month, and this LO looks great for doing away with some of those 'scraps' and a few 'too many die cuts ' as well...lol

won't be able to post pictures of finished work though.

misbishy
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:42 AM

i been working on swaps for the new year already :). Thats about it for this week

Mamou
by Phyllis-Crops on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I got it finished after the deadline but only an hour & 20mins past. I took a picture of it (no pics on it as I can't print them either). It is all  scraps even  ~ had a sheet with a big circle cut from it so used it to start the background ~ made a 12x12 LO.

clarissam25
by Owner/Challenge/Swap on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Phyllis as soon as your able I would love to see this LO!!!! Great job using scraps!! I'm trying to so more with them as well!!
gmakayci
by Kayci-Kraft Korner on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mamou:

I got it finished after the deadline but only an hour & 20mins past. I took a picture of it (no pics on it as I can't print them either). It is all  scraps even  ~ had a sheet with a big circle cut from it so used it to start the background ~ made a 12x12 LO.

Great way to utilize ur paper Phyllis!! Mindy gets so annoyed with me for saving all the scraps i can no matter their shape or size (I do draw the line for those under an inch or so.....most of the time). I finally organized them in zip-lock bags and manilla envelopes according to color so now I can go to my scraps first when I am paper piecing something and not have to dig thru a whole box. Saves so much time!!! Of course that is just for solid cardstock... PP is another story!:)

Love the sketch, Clarissa. I didn't get back to scrapping (got home about 11:30 last night, but I think I will give this one a go...I would like to try for a page or card a day this year, but if so, I am already behind!!!

LittleWilson
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Phyllis.  Can't wait to see!! 

I too have TONS of scraps organized by color in shoe boxes.  My pp is also ANOTHER story too Kayci!

Mamou
by Phyllis-Crops on Jan. 19, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

from my "Do.It.All 17" Dell Lapotop" to a borrowed notebook with someone else as Admin. what a learning experience I am having.

Here is my " all scrapes"  layout. still haven't tried the printer.  That will be a rolling on the floor laughing fit for someone...but saddly it won't be me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)