Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ttc for 2 years

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 309 Total Views
Hello my name is Bradya I have ttc for two years. Im 33 and have two daughters 15 and 17 years old a 4 year old grand daughter that i have custody of. Me and DF are trying to conceive and it has been very hard due to the fact that I have one tube. Please help mee
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Drumdiva
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Although it requires some patience, I have heard success stories of conceiving with one tube. The truth is, you only need one egg and one speem to unite. Easier said than done for some of us. So what is your strategy right now? Do you chart and have a good feel of when you ovulate? You mentioned in another post that you have very heavy periods. How long has that been going on and do you know why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradya
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM

No I don't know why I have such heavy periods the doctor looked at my uterus in March and he says it looks very healthy no scaring no nothing. He took some test but doesn't know why I bleed so heavy. right now Im just charting how my periods are and that is it

NaturalMamaCZ
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever heard of BodyTalk? It is a non invasive natural healthcare system. It gives your body a voice and works with your body mind system to realign and balance your natural system. I mention it because it is awesome with fertility and TTC.
Bradya
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I have never heard of this

Drumdiva
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Well thats frustrating that they have no answers for you...and all the more reason to take matters into your own hands and begin the process of cleansing body, mind and spirit.  Meaning, looking at your diet/lifestyle, possible mental blocks (ttc is an EXHAUSTING process and can lead to unintentional self-defeating thoughts) and your spiritual path which helps provide the foundation of strength to help you process the many challenges of ttc.  The good news is, you are still young and have some time to work through this without a biological clock ticking in your ear.  I'm happy to help you in any way I can, but I have a TON of questions to help me evaluate where you are, so feel free to message me.  

Quoting Bradya:

No I don't know why I have such heavy periods the doctor looked at my uterus in March and he says it looks very healthy no scaring no nothing. He took some test but doesn't know why I bleed so heavy. right now Im just charting how my periods are and that is it

NaturalMamaCZ
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Quoting Bradya:

You can look at the international website at BodyTalksystem.com. feel free to message me with more questions. I would be glad to do a session for you free of charge so you can experience it. Sometimes all it takes is one session..... it is easy and non invasive. And your body will say what is going on and what it needs to heal, whatever that is. Let me know :)
Bradya
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Quoting NaturalMamaCZ:

Quoting Bradya:

You can look at the international website at BodyTalksystem.com. feel free to message me with more questions. I would be glad to do a session for you free of charge so you can experience it. Sometimes all it takes is one session..... it is easy and non invasive. And your body will say what is going on and what it needs to heal, whatever that is. Let me know :)

Ok Thank You

NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I have one tube and have had 3 babies with just the one.  I am having trouble now though.  The first one was an oops, the second took about 6 months and the 3rd was an oops.  Now im 40 and ttc since december.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)