Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does it mean to you...?

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

Hello Ladies!

What does "Natural Wellness" mean to you?  Do you live a "natural" lifestyle or are you looking to integrate more natural ways of living into your life?

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

For me personally its using plants and things like meditation/massage to reduce the chemicals my kids have to use.  2 of my kids are type one diabetics.  I dont think anyone would ever suggest I stop using insulin for them.  What I do however is combine foods in such a way that the sugars work better with less insulin.  I dont use foods processed in ways that make it hard on the body.  HFCS has to be processed in the liver while pure cane sugar is more easily processed by the cells so one example is my kids eat pure raw sugar in their foods when they are needed but never HFCS.  

What im looking for here is not to eliminate western medicine.  Im looking for natural ways for my whole family to funtion better. 

Drumdiva
by Group Owner on Sep. 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Love it NDADanceMom!  There's always a place for conventional medicine, your kids are a good case and point to that.  And natural wellness beautifully compliments conventional medicine reducing any chemical/toxic impact.  Your doing great stuff for your family.  Thanks for sharing as I know its an inspiration to others here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)