Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone please explain the charting and bbt and what to look for.... I'm not doing to good with it... Any help is much appreciated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (11-12):
lockedtite
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM

well i didnt ovulate this month and dh sperm is at 10 mil so we are both on clomid..is there something else we can do ? like naturally?

Drumdiva
by Group Owner on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:12 PM

There are many natural alternatives.  What is important is to understand your own personal blueprint for wellness.  There is never a "one cure fits all" kind of thing whether its conventional or alternative medicine.  However, conventional never seeks the blueprint.  Some across-the-board natural allies are Chaste Tree Berry Tincture for you, Maca Root Powder for you both, Nettle infusion for you both, and whole foods that contain all the vitamins and minerals you both need.  For him, two important supplements are Selenium and L-Carnitine.  

I would recommend you find a good fertility consultant to help you traverse the fertility landscape and avoid the stressful pitfalls.  They can either work in conjunction with your conventional doctor, or sometimes even in place of.  The investment is far less expensive than conventional medicine and all of the tools utilized in alternative fertility enhancement are low-cost or even free.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)