2012 Survival Guide -
2012 Survival Guide
Everyone wants their loved ones to be safe, especially in times of disaster. They are the first ones we think of. After the question, “Is 2012 the end of the world?” the next question is, “If 2012 is the end of the world, can I survive and how?”
Many money makers know this and they are ready with their 2012 Survival Guide... and their slick 2012 Survival presentation
One 2012 survival guide says at the beginning of its video presentation that in the next 6 and a half minutes it would reveal some simple survival steps you can take to help you stay alive in a natural disaster. 6 minutes go by… then 7….. then 8… then 10… and still no survival steps. You wonder if you were hearing things. The video goes on and on and on…. finally, the sales pitch comes in.
OK, so does this website you’re on now have a 2012 survival guide that you don’t have to pay for? Do we have free survival information that you can count on? Yes! And we’re not going to bore you to tears with a long introduction. We simply have some facts for you to consider and then we’ll direct you to a survival guide you can trust which will we give you a list of things you can to do increase your chances of survival in the event of a disaster like a flood, earthquake, hurricane… To be up front with you, you may need to pay for a item or two but we don't get a cent of it. And there is lots of free information from a professional trustworthy source.
Reality Check Survival Facts
First of all, here are some facts that you need to consider as you think about a 2012 survival guide or any guide for surviving natural disasters such as an earthquake
1. 2012 is not going to be the end of the world so you don’t need a 2012 survival guide. If you're not sure that 2012 is NOT the end of the word, CLICK HERE and discover why the 2012 end of the world predictions cannot be trusted. Now while 2012 is not going to be the end of the world, you could still benefit from a disaster survival guide which we will direct you to below. Since natural disasters are happening all the time and you never know when one may be heading your way a survival guide is still an important thing to have.
2. If 2012 really was the end of the WORLD, literally (ie. the world was going to be totally destroyed through a giant asteroid collision or a collision with another planet like Nibiru, then a 2012 survival guide will not help... You will not survive!
3. In some natural disasters, a survival guide will probably not save you. Eg. You’re on the top story of a 20 story building that totally collapses in an earthquake or your car hits sheet ice and you go over a 100m cliff to the rocks below.
4. Some of the survival protection being sold such as large concrete bunkers is not going to help because most people will not be able to afford it.
5. One of things that give you the greatest chance to survive a natural disaster is to know that disaster is coming. However, people do not always have that luxury. And as advanced as today’s warning systems are, there is no sure way to predict an earthquake, volcanic eruption or a freak wave hitting a ship out at sea. Even warning of an approaching Tsunami may not help due to people's location (eg. they live on a pacific island). We need to accept this.
6. You can spend your whole life worrying about an end of the world event or a natural disaster that does not come. The result mostly likely will be that your worrying will take years off your life without ever experiencing a natural disaster…. And you will still die. Even if you never get hit by a natural disaster, you will still die one day and no survival guide can stop that. You can however, get ready for the day after you die
7. Finally, despite all the challenges of surviving a natural disaster, having some kind of survival guide will still give many people a greater chance of survival. So a survival guide is not altogether a waste of time and/or money. And the good news is that some survival guides are free, and some survival items are quite cheap to buy.
What do you need to survive?
In a natural disaster you may need to survive the long term loss of gas; clean water; electrical power; internet; safe roads; cell phone signal; the ability of police, army and civil defense forces to operate effectively or even reach you; food, medical supplies and fuel… to name a few… it is important to be able to survive on your own for some time... especially as you may not be able to travel to get more temporary supplies after the ones you have run out (eg. gas) . The survival guide below will help in the event of a natural disaster which may leave you without many or all of the things mentioned above. [image: Haiti 7.0 earthquake]
Here’s the 2012 Survival Guide
This 2012 Survival Guide is also the 2013 survival guide and the 2014 survival guide and the survival guide for any future natural disaster. Because putting a survival guide together is such a large responsibility, we didn’t want to take this on ourselves so have decided to refer you to one of the best on the web. Here it is… GET THROUGH
This survival guide contains survival information related to earthquakes, storms (hurricanes etc), floods, tsunamis, volcanoes, landslides… These guys are the professionals and they are not going to charge you for the information they provide on how to increase your chances on surviving a natural disaster.
In conclusion, knowing human nature, it is likely that many people who have read this far, even if they visit the link above, will do nothing to prepare themselves to survive in a natural disaster. They will continue to live with the attitude that it will never happen to me.