Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poor little kitty! - update

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 203 Total Views
Miss Bear will have to lose her eye.  However, she looks & feels soooo much better now that the infection is gone.  The spring in her step is back & she's alert again. =)   This is gross, but her eye has literally oozed out.  The vet is going to remove what's left tomorrow.  And it will only cost about $85.  We're all feeling much better now!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
missajoy23
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2007 at 10:45 AM
The poor kitty, but I'm glad to hear she's going to be fine and feeling better. Out of curiosity, what do they put over the eye socket until it heals a bandage or a patch, maybe both?

melissaanimated.gif

My groups, plaese check them out : If you live in CNY/Upstate Ny www.cafemom.com/group/CNYMommies; If you HPV or would more info www.cafemom.com/group/HPVers; For 2005 Babies www.cafemom.com/group/jojo ; Do you love cats? www.cafemom.com/group/meow

silveradogirl
by Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 1:34 PM
oohhh, poor kitty.
Ang31004
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 11:46 AM
They didn't put anything over her eye while it's healing.  It's been stitched shut & I have to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't start scratching at it.  My mother suggested if she started scratching, to keep her in the large carrier I have & put a sock on her back leg.  (Let's just hope she doesn't start to scratch!) 
my3babes
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 4:06 AM

awww i hate to hear that she lost her eye but glad to hear she is feeling better. 

Flower  april   Flower           Heart Beat  brittany   Heart Beat          Football  mikey   Football

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)