Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Welcome to Pennsylvania Moms!! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Pennsylvania Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

To add a Signature for the Pennsylvania Moms group, click here:
Pennsylvania Moms Signatures  

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn 

Join us in the Pennsylavania Moms group.

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Replies (61-70):
Augmama2be
by Chrissy on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Hi :) I'm Chrissy, married to my best friend Ron, with two beautiful daughters (2 and 5 weeks) and we live in western PA!

Meg_Preg
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Hi...I'm the mom of 3 with our 4th due in October. I live in the south hills of Pittsburgh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn5142
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hey!  I live right outside Gettysburg too in Hanover

Quoting faltertracy:

Hi. My name is Tracy and I am a mother of a daughter who is about to be 16 and a son who is about to be 13. I live in south central pa just outside of Gettysburg.

JPandMommy
by Paula on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Paula. I have a 6 year old son. We live in Northeast, Pa. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Jenn5142
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies my name is Jenn.  I have lived in south central PA all my life.  I grew up in New Oxford, and currently live in Hanover.  I am 27.  I have been married to my wonderful husband Bryan for 8 yrs.  We have 4 kids.  Ethan is 7, Aryana is 6, Isaac is 2, and Oliviera is almost 4 months

hapababies
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Hi! I live in the pocono's and I have 2 little boys who are 13 months and 2 years old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liamoondancer
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Hi! I'm Lia - homeschooling grandmother to my 3 Hooligans while their Mommie works.  We all live together in southern Lancaster County - always open to playdates with other elementary age children!

teachermomma43
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I am a Pittsburgh mom of two boys ages 11 and 13! I am a 2nd grade teacher. We love to go to our camp in Jamestown, Pa near Pymatuning. We spent most of our summer here swimming and just hanging out. I love to read and play games on the computer! This summer I also found out I LOVE riding our quad around! Who knew? I look forward to communicating with other PA mom's
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bitemebetty
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Hey! I am Jessica and from NEPA. I am orginally from Jersey

but have been living here for five years. I am pregnant with our

first child due sept 3rd.

ermka
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Hey ladies! I'm Erika, mom of 3. Owen (8) Aubrey (6) & Claire (3 in Sept.) I've lived in PA almost my whole life (I moved to VA to go to college.) We live in Warren (near Erie) Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)