Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Pennsylvania could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

Join us in the Pennsylavania Moms group.

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Replies (101-104):
jessecutez2
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Trying to get rid of three brand new twin bed frames. I spent 250 each. They are cherry wood, with three drawers. I moved and they dont fit up my stairs. They are in my playroom. Id like to get $60 each but I want them gone soon.
Alexander0214
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Pennslyvania moms!  

I wanted to tell you about my new store, Promises Forever. We're a children's boutique located at 1912 South Street right in Center City. We sell furniture, personalized toys, gifts and accessories. The unique thing about our store is that all items can be personalized with your child's name at absolutely no cost. Gift wrapping is also free with any purchase as well. 

We know you Pennlyvania moms hope your kids turn into Eagles fans and we even do personalized pieces for your little tyke's favorite football team. Honestly, tell us what you want and we can make any personalization happen! 

Feel free to check out our website or stop by the store in Philly to say hi and see our items. www.promisesforever.com 

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Quoting Alexander0214:

Hi Pennslyvania moms!  

I wanted to tell you about my new store, Promises Forever. We're a children's boutique located at 1912 South Street right in Center City. We sell furniture, personalized toys, gifts and accessories. The unique thing about our store is that all items can be personalized with your child's name at absolutely no cost. Gift wrapping is also free with any purchase as well. 

We know you Pennlyvania moms hope your kids turn into Eagles fans and we even do personalized pieces for your little tyke's favorite football team. Honestly, tell us what you want and we can make any personalization happen! 

Feel free to check out our website or stop by the store in Philly to say hi and see our items. http://www.promisesforever.com/

That is cute!  It really should read "Fly Eagles Fly".  I will check out your page. 

Alexander0214
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:50 PM
We hope you'll place an order and again, customization is free! We can definitely make sure your order says "Fly Eagles Fly!" (The client wanted "Go Eagles Go!")
Quoting ninamsi:

Quoting Alexander0214:

Hi Pennslyvania moms!  

Feel free to check out our website or stop by the store in Philly to say hi and see our items. http://www.promisesforever.com/

That is cute!  It really should read "Fly Eagles Fly".  I will check out your page. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN