Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Wife Swap...

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:20 PM
  • 26 Replies
So I am watching wife swap. I am a stay at home mom who homeschools...I mean I'm a substitute teacher but I'm home mostly...um I'm watching an episode with a stay at home mom and I'm like "gawd I hope I do not seem like this woman!" she's crying because a 9 year old doesn't have lunch. Am I cruel because I'm thinking "damn it he can make his own sandwich!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneToughMami
by LolaD on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Like she is super nutty though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM

LOL...I have watched that show maybe once.  Some people create drama out of nothing, cracks me up!

TerriC
by Terri on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Oh and yes, he should be able to make a sandwich!  LMBO!

OneToughMami
by LolaD on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I figured while my daughter did class connect to do something quiet in another room lol so I popped it on and the psycho theme is playing in my head lol...like she literally had all 7 of her kids sleeping in her and her husband's room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3mom627
by Cheryle on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I haven't watched wifeswap in awhile. What channel is that on? My mother in laws foot dr. was on it. 

3MOM627

have a nice day

OneToughMami
by LolaD on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Quoting 3mom627:

I haven't watched wifeswap in awhile. What channel is that on? My mother in laws foot dr. was on it. 

hmm...I want to say it was TLC?

SahmTam
by Tammy on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM

LOL In another group someone asked the question If you went away for a week could your DH get the kids good, healthy meals all week. I said, possibly not lol, but my kids are 12, 8, and 7 and can all do a pretty good job. :-D

3mom627
by Cheryle on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Thanks, I'll look for that. I  like Dance Moms on Lifetime. The studio is right up the street from us and I never see any cars there. My DD was going to dance there, but  when we asked about hip hop the person at the desk  gave us a strange look and everytime I called to enroll her no one answered. Thank God because we would not have fit in at that studio. LOL

3MOM627

have a nice day

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I love wifeswamp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by LolaD on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Quoting SahmTam:

LOL In another group someone asked the question If you went away for a week could your DH get the kids good, healthy meals all week. I said, possibly not lol, but my kids are 12, 8, and 7 and can all do a pretty good job. :-D

I want to try and catch that show...the week the wives went away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)