Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall is in the air!

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 20 Replies

I was so excited on our walk to school this morning that it was finally feeling like fall outside.  I didn't realize how much I had missed these wonderful cool mornings!  Anyone else excited for the changing of the season??

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzymom80
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:15 AM
2 moms liked this
I am thrilled. My preschool kids loved being outside this morning and I loved being outside with them too. No humidity and a nice breeze and lots of sunshine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleMc
by Representative on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE IT!!! Beautiful!!!

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
campingmomof4
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM
2 moms liked this

It was 55 degrees on my back porch this morning.  Love this weather.

vallhk
by vals6pack on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

68 here today love it

SahmTam
by Tammy on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:07 PM

It did feel so nice and cool this morning on the walk to the bus stop! I was loving it until I had to get in my pool to clean it. LOL Talk about cold! DH wants me to keep it open for another week since this coming weekend is supposed to be warm again. I am DEFINITELY closing it next week, though, seeing as how I am the only one getting in to clean it out when it's in the 60s and windy outside! ;-)

lizfnf
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I enjoyed our walk to school this morning as well, probably because it finally felt like school weather as opposed to pool weather!  Ha!  You are brave to get in the water.  I would be making hubby do it!  

Quoting SahmTam:

It did feel so nice and cool this morning on the walk to the bus stop! I was loving it until I had to get in my pool to clean it. LOL Talk about cold! DH wants me to keep it open for another week since this coming weekend is supposed to be warm again. I am DEFINITELY closing it next week, though, seeing as how I am the only one getting in to clean it out when it's in the 60s and windy outside! ;-)

bleedingheart8D
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Yes...fall is my favorite season.

mommajenn4684
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I enjoyed having the windows open all day!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happydays62
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Hi there ; I LOVE the fall weather it is the only season that I can honestly say that I cann't wait it finally gets here .  The only other season that I like is spring-time weather .  It is the most relaxing time of the year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)