Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Do you coupon?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:33 PM
  • 13 Replies

I do! Proud of it too. I even got my husband cutting coupons lol Anywho. Every couponer has his/her own go to coupon web site. I like couponcabin.com. If you are like me you go to a fast food joint every other week. There are burger king coupons on that website this week. Better than I have seen in a while. Thought I would share : )

CafeMom Tickers

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darmomusaf
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Love to coupon! Saves me lots of money. DD is great at matching up coupons to sales. I saved 80.00 at Giant Eagle on my groceries between double coupons and in-store specials. I think everything in my cart was on sale or I had a coupon. People behind me in line were amazed. And I only buy products that we use. I don't have any extra room at my house to become an "extreme couponer"

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:46 AM
I do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JRSMOM0621
by Katrina on Sep. 15, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I do. I always try to find a bargin. With a newborn and trying to save for a house we really have cut down on our useless spending. If we find anything its either onsale or we coupon with it. Unless we really need it like formula. Which I havent seen so far go onsale or the brand we use doesnt release coupons. :/ oh well we coupon everything else so buying a few things at regular price doesnt bother me.

TurboMom81
Peace and quiet. A chance to be alone with my thoughts. Not always a good idea....
Yesterday at 5:39 PM
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM
I don't get it. I always ended up spending more when I coupon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I am not extreme, but I do cut the ones for things I am going to buy.  I go to Target.com before I head out to Target because I normally find a few coupons for things that are on my list.  I check walmart.com as well, I just try not to go to Walmart unless I have to.  We do not each much fast food at all, but I will have to check out couponcabin.  My niece is quite the couponer, so I will have to ask if that is one she uses!

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I do but not extreme. I will have to check out that one though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Nope!  The few times I've actually cut out a coupon, I forget I have it. lol

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I do but not to the extreme.

I love using coupons at Walmart and Target for HBA and household products. I always save a lot by doing that.

CassieH99
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I do! I need to check out couponcabin.com. I like myfrugaladventures.com and couponmom.com

Madammeke
by Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I coupon and always carry them with me, but there is so nothing in Glutenfree, and healthy stuff. We do not visit fastfood often, maybe once a month.

However good I coupon I always have to pay, I never managed to be the extreme couponer that left with money. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN