Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Hey ladies! Just found this group and was wondering what part of PA everyone is from!!

by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
my2boysandgirl
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:56 AM
I'm in Delaware county.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM
I was from langhorne p.a....now in d.e.
Welcome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michellej428
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:01 AM
I'm sorry you do t have good memories of Philly. I like where we live, close enough to visit the fun, cool stuff but far enough away to not have to deal with all the bad!! I'm glad you're getting a fresh start though, congrats!!

Quoting jj4ij:

I lived my whole ole life in Philly, but will b moving to Somerset PA in like 6 to 9 months!!! Can't wait, this city is awful with horrible memories for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vallhk
by vals6pack on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Sch County here welcome to the group

jj4ij
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Thank you!  I am having such major anxiety though.  I am having like a non stop panic attack, my heart pounds so fast and hard, all the time... and every muscle is tense, my throat feels as if it is swelling closed, and when I looked my tonsil is swollen going down my throat!  I know that it is caused by my stress.  It is crazy what stress can do, I cannot focus at all.  I haven't slept right in the past week.  I feel so anxious and jittery.  I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin.  When I lay in bed, it bothers when my ankles lay against the bed, so I cannot get comfortable, my ribs hurt.... like they are pushing into my lungs, I am falling apart.  OMG....  I need a change! 

Quoting michellej428:

I'm sorry you do t have good memories of Philly. I like where we live, close enough to visit the fun, cool stuff but far enough away to not have to deal with all the bad!! I'm glad you're getting a fresh start though, congrats!!

Quoting jj4ij:

I lived my whole ole life in Philly, but will b moving to Somerset PA in like 6 to 9 months!!! Can't wait, this city is awful with horrible memories for me.

michellej428
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry for what you are dealing with!! Did something happen?! We whatever the reason it definitely seems like a change in scenery will do you good! Good luck!! You can always private message me if you ever need someone to listen to you or vent to!! Hang in there love, things will get better!!

Quoting jj4ij:

Thank you!  I am having such major anxiety though.  I am having like a non stop panic attack, my heart pounds so fast and hard, all the time... and every muscle is tense, my throat feels as if it is swelling closed, and when I looked my tonsil is swollen going down my throat!  I know that it is caused by my stress.  It is crazy what stress can do, I cannot focus at all.  I haven't slept right in the past week.  I feel so anxious and jittery.  I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin.  When I lay in bed, it bothers when my ankles lay against the bed, so I cannot get comfortable, my ribs hurt.... like they are pushing into my lungs, I am falling apart.  OMG....  I need a change! 

Quoting michellej428:

Quoting jj4ij:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jj4ij
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Thank you.  Today is better.  Going through a LOT!  This move is like a light at the end of the tunnel for me.  just stressful for me right now.  But at least I have that hope to hold onto for right now. 

Quoting michellej428:

Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry for what you are dealing with!! Did something happen?! We whatever the reason it definitely seems like a change in scenery will do you good! Good luck!! You can always private message me if you ever need someone to listen to you or vent to!! Hang in there love, things will get better!!

Quoting jj4ij:

Quoting michellej428:

Quoting jj4ij:

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Harrisburg/Hershey-Welcome to the group!

PinkDragonFly
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM

new here  too, just joined a minute ago. I am from lancaster county.

zwwSharonwwz

DeeDee_28
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I live in Chambersburg... which isn't that far from Gettysburg

Quoting mumsy2three:

Hello. I'm in south central PA~ near Gettysburg.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)