Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday plans?

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 22 Replies

What are you doing on this drizzly (in western PA, anyway) Sunday?

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I have baked an apple pie, I have chicken pot pie in the oven now, I've scrubbed my house from top to bottom and I'm getting ready to make an apple crisp. 

My in-laws are in town and they're coming for dinner.  I'm making the apple crisp for them to take to their camper for breakfasts. :)

My girls went shopping with their friend and hubby is watching football.  I'm listening to country music in the kitchen while I'm cooking. 

steelcrazy
by Representative on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I've already been to church and taught CCD.  I did a little online Christmas shopping and am now relaxing on the couch with hubby watching football.

TerriC
by Terri on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I have chicken stew in the crock pot and dh and I just made a Dutch apple pie. It's in the oven and smelling good!

Quoting courtneyann29:

I have baked an apple pie, I have chicken pot pie in the oven now, I've scrubbed my house from top to bottom and I'm getting ready to make an apple crisp. 

My in-laws are in town and they're coming for dinner.  I'm making the apple crisp for them to take to their camper for breakfasts. :)

My girls went shopping with their friend and hubby is watching football.  I'm listening to country music in the kitchen while I'm cooking. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Football watching, food eating kind of day here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM
My dd and I are going to bake some cookies in a bit.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:45 PM

It was sunny here (south central pa) until about a half hour ago.

I had planned not to do anything today but veg on the couch. I ended up cleaning the parts of the house I didn't get to yesterday. Now I am relaxing :)

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Work for a little then making lasgna
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

It had just started raining when I typed this post...now it's sunny again.  Gotta love PA weather. lol

Quoting mumsy2three:

It was sunny here (south central pa) until about a half hour ago.

I had planned not to do anything today but veg on the couch. I ended up cleaning the parts of the house I didn't get to yesterday. Now I am relaxing :)

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I can't imagine my hubby making a pie. lol  

Quoting TerriC:

I have chicken stew in the crock pot and dh and I just made a Dutch apple pie. It's in the oven and smelling good!

Quoting courtneyann29:

TerriC
by Terri on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM
He is a good kitchen helper! I love it!

Quoting courtneyann29:

I can't imagine my hubby making a pie. lol  

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting courtneyann29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)