Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Other moms with babies

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everyone! I would really love to meet moms around my age and in my area. I have many wonderful friends. But sometimes I need someone who understands where I am at in my life. Older moms tend to give me dirty looks. I'm not sure if they think I am younger than I am or just think I am too young to have a baby. It is a huge bummer. I am 21 years old on Wednesday. I have a 4 month old beautiful baby boy named Holden Jones. I am currently living in Quakertown, PA. Close to Allentown && Philly. I am still with my wonderful boyfriend. Right now, I am a stay at home mom. I hope to go to college once Holden gets a little bit older. I feel like I am trying to get a date! lol

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
k9l1c5
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Hi! I'm Khelsea and I turned 21 August 1st, almost 2 weeks before having my first baby girl Peyton Capri. She is 7 weeks old today. I live in York, not very close to you though. I haven't really noticed dirty looks from older moms but I also don't think I really pay attention. Or I look old? Idk. I am also a SAHM for now, I used to be an assistant manager before I had Peyton (quit when I was 32 weeks) and had that job for 5 years. I'm hoping to be able to keep staying at home with her, but I may have to get a part time job soon to make ends meet :/ ... I was taking college classes before I had her too but stopped taking classes in my first trimester because I was just soooo tired and couldn't concentrate. I'm still undecided on if I'm going back or not. I want to, but honestly hate school and hate doing the work even though I'm smart. That may sound lazy, but I don't really care.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
**Please excuse any spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes-
I am normally holding baby with one hand and typing with the other!**
chrissymarie91
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:41 AM

lol I have no room to judge. I dropped out of school when I was pregnant too. My boyfriend works full time and is very smart. But also hates school and doesn't want to go back. It's a pain, I definitely understand. Maybe it is just some people. I just don't know how to talk to other moms. I am usually good with making friends and meeting new people. But I feel like i am in a whole new world now lol. I am going back to school to be a high school psychology teacher. I love psychology and then that way, I will have a very similar schedule to my kids when they go to school. 

vallhk
by vals6pack on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I have a 4 mth old as well.  I'm about an hour from Allentown

chrissymarie91
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:07 PM

It's a wonderful age, watching them learn is so fasinating!

vallhk
by vals6pack on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

yes I love this age.  He gets so excited over the littlest things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)