Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

tell us an odd fact about you or something odd you do...

I only wear one contact.

Sharon

join the chat today lets talk Revenge

click on pic.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Replies (41-46):
Ma2JennaB
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Since Good Luck Charlie started I said they could have had this on a major Network and done much more with it.  The mom used to be a recurrent on Will and Grace and it's funny, she was almost always pregnant on that show too LOL! 

SahmTam
by Tammy on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I am lazy- BUT the important things gets done and I am super efficient at doing them because I can always find the quickest, easiest way. LOL

cafay
by Terri on Oct. 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Quoting courtneyann29: Me too! I'm not as bad when I'm inside as when I'm outside though. Which is really odd because 5 yrs ago, someone tried to break into my house when I was 6 months pregnant, and my husband was away on a trip. I can still see that doorknob turning.But in or out, don't care for the dark much.

I'm afraid of the dark.  Or rather...I'm afraid of what's IN the dark. ;)

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Oh wow!!  I didn't have anything like that happen to me...I'm just a big chicken! ;)

Quoting cafay:

Quoting courtneyann29: Me too! I'm not as bad when I'm inside as when I'm outside though. Which is really odd because 5 yrs ago, someone tried to break into my house when I was 6 months pregnant, and my husband was away on a trip. I can still see that doorknob turning.But in or out, don't care for the dark much.

cafay
by Terri on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Quoting courtneyann29:I always was too. People told me I was paranoid. That little incident just didn't help!

Oh wow!!  I didn't have anything like that happen to me...I'm just a big chicken! ;)

Quoting cafay:

ashli488
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:03 PM

i like the smell of freezers...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)