Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Do you exercise?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM
  • 18 Replies

What do you do?  How often do you exercise?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I run for 30 minutes everyday, Monday through Friday.  

I walk in the evenings when I can.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I've been horrible about exercising lately. I like to walk. I used to love volleyball and swimming- well, I still do, I just don't get much of a chance to do either! We have a pool that we open in the summer, but it's not like you can swim laps in it. lol

I need to get back to walking regularly again- and when I lose enough weight I want to run again like I used to (used to do 7 miles a day!)- but I have to get some weight off these joints before attempting to do several miles again or I'll be hurting big time!

3mom627
by Cheryle on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I do zumba and try to do it at least 2x/week. Sometimes I get 3x/week in. That is the only exercise that I have found that I have stuck to.

3MOM627

have a nice day

MichelleMc
by Representative on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM

ZUMBA Lost alot of weight.

I was going ALOT more but time just got away. I only do it like 3x's a week now.Though I do Demo's & Zumathons too.

I like spinning but never seem to get there with the schedule change. Going to be doing Body Combat starting in November when it starts at my gym.

I do 5 k 's too. Did 3 last year, did 3 already this year with my 4th tomorrow & my 5th in November.

TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Sadly, I have been lazy lately.  I honestly hate to exercise.  I love to walk and was walking everyday...until summer break showed up.  I have to get back into the swing of things now that school is back in.

michellej428
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I did for awhile. Used to do Zumba 3 times a week on the Xbox Kinect but I had a miscarriage three weeks ago and just haven't been feeling myself. Hoping to snap out of my funk and get back to the zumba soon. Lost a total of 45lbs doing that and watching what I eat but not being super strict. I hope to lose about 15-20 more lbs, gotta get back to work!

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I try to at least get cardio in at the gym 4 days a week if not more often.

xMamaMiax
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

No I do not exercise.

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I have been going to Curves the last few weeks.  They have a special right now.  30 days fee trail.  I really like it.  It has helped with my weight loss. 

cafay
by Terri on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TerriC:Me too. Sad. But I put everything else and everyone else first. And I take whatever is left over. But I love walking.

Sadly, I have been lazy lately.  I honestly hate to exercise.  I love to walk and was walking everyday...until summer break showed up.  I have to get back into the swing of things now that school is back in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)