Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 15 Replies

Do you have any?

We are having pics done tomorrow morning and then we're hoping to make it to the pumpkin patch. Sunday is church and my nephews birthday party.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Tomorrow I have a 5 K in the morning, Might go to Fall Festival in the afternoon ( or just collaspe ) and my Sons Civil Air Patrol Banquet At Night.

Sunday, Demo for Zumba At an Amusement Park.

TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I don't know about tomorrow, but Sunday we are going to lunch at my in laws.  My MIL's sister is coming in from Michigan for a short visit, so we are going to see her for a bit.  Then hopefully home to watch football!

michellej428
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Tomorrow we will be going to the Pumpkin Festival or a pumpkin patch out by my mom and checking out the progress on our house. Sunday we will go to the Rotor Fest at the helicopter museum then home to watch the game! go eagles! 

3mom627
by Cheryle on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Not too much this weekend. The only thing that is definite is church either Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully, zumba Saturday morning.

3MOM627

have a nice day

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Camping for the weekend.  

huntersmama711
by Christina on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Tomorrow clothes shopping for little man, grocery shopping and either lunch or dinner out. Sunday either the apple harvest festival or fall home show
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Tomorrow my dd has the Lowes Build and Grow Clinic and Fall Fest at her school. My MIL is coming to visit and I assume staying overnight. She was talking about taking us all to the movies.
Cafe Jenn
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Quoting campingmomof4:

Camping for the weekend.  

Where do you camp?

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM

We have a seasonal site at Shady Grove Campgrounds in Denver, PA.   It is in Lancaster County. 

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Quoting campingmomof4:

Camping for the weekend.  

Where do you camp?

SahmTam
by Tammy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Tomorrow morning we're going to an Open House at my DH's 2nd job. They just added on and remodeled and are having a walk through. Then we will head to church later.

Sunday is a slow day. The only plans I have are to SLEEP IN! We just got back from Myrtle Beach, SC. on Tuesday afternoon and the kids missed 6 days of school- it's been a long week coming home, doing laundry, getting back into the swing of things, and getting all of the kids' schoolwork made up. I'm ready to have a day where we don't have to be anywhere all day. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN