Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

best vacation you ever took?

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Replies (21-28):
TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

The trip with your DH sounds like it was very nice!  =-)

Quoting Vertical15:

My first trip to Disney was pretty awesome.

I'd also have to say the vacation with just my husband and I back before our second and third were born.  We hiked over ten miles and camped out under the stars.  It was wonderful just being the two of us against nature.

bhow
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM

hasn't happend yet and by the looks of things it will be a long time before it ever does, if it does at all.

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Our most recent trip to Orlando in 2008. My parents paid for my entire family to go. Ten of us went for 10 days. We did Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc...
TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:49 AM
That's awesome! A family vacation! Love it!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Our most recent trip to Orlando in 2008. My parents paid for my entire family to go. Ten of us went for 10 days. We did Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Sorry, that's a bummer.

Quoting bhow:

hasn't happend yet and by the looks of things it will be a long time before it ever does, if it does at all.

ashli488
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

this past year when we took our very first family vacation to wildwood new jersey. it was great. we didnt want to go back to reality...

bhow
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:45 PM

yep, everytime I get my hopes up thinking..."this will be a great time!"  it falls apart before we get home, I don't even care to go any more, I will just stay home and work on saving for the vacation "I "want and go by myself when these kids are in college and can't get time off

Quoting TerriC:

Sorry, that's a bummer.

Quoting bhow:

How2Be

TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Ah, that's a shame. I hope you end up having a great family vacation!

Quoting bhow:

yep, everytime I get my hopes up thinking..."this will be a great time!"  it falls apart before we get home, I don't even care to go any more, I will just stay home and work on saving for the vacation "I "want and go by myself when these kids are in college and can't get time off

Quoting TerriC:

Sorry, that's a bummer.

Quoting bhow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)