Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

QOTD WED

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:20 AM
  • 21 Replies

QOTD:
Ty Pennington is coming to your house to remodel one room. Which room will it be?

Sharon

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkDragonFly
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:21 AM

the kitchen

TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 24, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Kitchen!!!  LOL....I just scrolled down and saw your answer.  Yep, agreeing with the kitchen.

MichelleMc
by Representative on Oct. 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Kitchen hands down!

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM

kitchen!

Or the basement..we'd really like to get it finished.

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM
The kitchen!
SahmTam
by Tammy on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM

The living room! It's a nice size, but there's a door, 2 doorways, a double window, and a french door- it can awkward to work furniture into the mix. It's also where our tv is. It's ok-ish how it is right now, but he could find a better way I'm sure. Not to mention we'd probably get new furniture- furniture that matches. LOL If he could work in a fireplace that would be great!

ashli488
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:48 AM

hmmm, id have to say bathroom. i want a nicelarge bathroom with a huge tub and separate shower.

MichelleMc
by Representative on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I want my ktichen totally moved to another room. I hate hate hate my kitchen but also where it is located. I hate walking into kitchens. I don't want to go omgosh forgot to do my dishes, LOL. So we have an extra room that will be the kitchen when we can remodel that can be a clean slate, so can't wait to remodel then we can have a kitchen, while making the kitchen :) Perfect.  And it is totally NOT where you walk in, so I will love it.

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:26 PM

We just remodeled our house last year.  So I would have to say I need my yard done.  Not my house. 

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:28 PM

the basement.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)