Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Summer Vacation

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM
  • 18 Replies

Did you go any where this summer? If so where did you go? What did you see? Any pictures to share?

My BF and I took the girls to OC MD  while there we went to Assateague Island    we saw the wild ponies/Horses...  This is my daughter making sure they were cool

B4  striking a pose with them!

Sharon

join the chat today lets talk Revenge

click on pic.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xMamaMiax
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I've always wanted to go to Chincoteague island and see the wild ponies, I had Bryer horses growing up and loved "Misty". lol

This summer we went to Florida twice, thats where i'm originally from.  We went week during 4th of July and took the boys to Disney.  We ended up bring my niece and nephew back with us for a month and took them back the second week in August.   We went to Gatorland, the beach, went tubing down the Springs/River.  I was nervous about tubing since I hadn't done that with the boys before, and all I could think about were alligators.  But it turned out awesome and we're definatly going to do it next time.

We also got to do some Pennsylvania things finally, we went and checked out Philadelphia...the liberty bell and all of that.  Also spent a day @ Valley Forge, I want to go back there now in the fall since the weather is so nice.

And wouldnt you know it, my phone/camera died right as I took this picture, i actually took one other when tehy were all looking and i swore it saved but when I got it charged and back on that picture was gone! lol

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:14 PM
We went to Ocean City, NJ. I don't have any pics on my iPad.
tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 5:53 AM
No we did not have the money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDragonFly
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:44 AM

it is really nice here in PA this week, we are having our Indian summer.   I've always wanted to go to Chincoteague too, it is on my bucket list.

Quoting xMamaMiax:

I've always wanted to go to Chincoteague island and see the wild ponies, I had Bryer horses growing up and loved "Misty". lol

This summer we went to Florida twice, thats where i'm originally from.  We went week during 4th of July and took the boys to Disney.  We ended up bring my niece and nephew back with us for a month and took them back the second week in August.   We went to Gatorland, the beach, went tubing down the Springs/River.  I was nervous about tubing since I hadn't done that with the boys before, and all I could think about were alligators.  But it turned out awesome and we're definatly going to do it next time.

We also got to do some Pennsylvania things finally, we went and checked out Philadelphia...the liberty bell and all of that.  Also spent a day @ Valley Forge, I want to go back there now in the fall since the weather is so nice.

And wouldnt you know it, my phone/camera died right as I took this picture, i actually took one other when tehy were all looking and i swore it saved but when I got it charged and back on that picture was gone! lol

TurboMom81
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Nope. No vacation this year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

We went to CA and AZ.

My nephews and DD's in CA.  My DD's were shy because they hadn't seen their cousins in a while.  They got over it fast though.

AZ

ashli488
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM

we went on 2 vacays. 1 for just me and my hubs at Cove Haven in the poconos. and then we went to Wildwood NJ as a family. Hunter was at a beach before but she was only 4 months old at the time so this time she was super excited about it.

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM

We didn't do a summer vacation, we went to the gulf coast of Florida in March.  It was a wonderful vacation. :)

OneToughMami
by LolaD on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

We had a wedding so we didn't have a ton of time or money to go on a family vacation. My daughter went to Virginia for a week with her gramma and grampa. She spent a week with her mommom and papa...she got to go see a BMX bike thing with SIL and her friend...

Hubs and I went to Atlantic City for our honeymoon...um yeah I didn't take pictures I suck lol

This is the only picture I took there and it looks like a generic post card lol

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

We did Gatorland, too!

We actually didn't plan it.  We were driving around and saw it and went in.  It just happened to be past two pm and my husband is a paramedic so we got a nice discount, too!

Quoting xMamaMiax:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN