Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Are you ready for Frankensnow?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't believe the hype!

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Replies (11-14):
Ma2JennaB
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

If it does go on the projected path we will get hit hard.  They are saying because of the colliding storms they will get impact as far as Ohio- so those of us in Eastern PA should be prepared.  Today I am making all the bikes/toys be put on the back patio and in the toy box so we dont have to chase it around the neighborhood.  I have board games ready should we need them.  Plenty of food and drinks, just need to grab a gallon of water just in case.  I am praying she just turns at the last minute like they do so many times.  I think their biggest concern is that the two weather patterns can collide is the biggest issue. 

Ma2JennaB
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Michael Nutter keeps doing News conferences on CBS 3 trying to prepare the city.  He said it is starting Sunday night and will get heavy on Monday.  This is the projections for now.  The storm is to move slow as well, so it will stay over us for a while if the eye hits close to us. 

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Quoting angelmommy2806:

How far in land is it supposed to come?

It's suppose to reach Ohio.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I think we'll get lots or rain and high winds. I really hope it doesn't flood~ we are right beside a creek :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)