Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Random Question answer Honestly

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 18 Replies

Do you have male friends? Do you text these male friends? Does your husband mind that you are texting them? Does your husband want to read your messages?

GO

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TerriC
by Terri on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I do have male friends, I do text them, DH does not mind at all.  He has female friends that he texts as well and it does not bother me.  I have never checked his phone and he does not check mine.  I show him sometimes because things are funny and he does the same.

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I do have male friends and i do text them i do not think my husband really know when i do but he never askes to read my messeges

TurboMom81
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM
The only male friends I have are though work and school. I do not talk to them outside of those settings. I do chat with male friends from my past on FB. Hubby is always right
There when I do, he is more than welcome to read them. He just never asks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xMamaMiax
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I have male friends(that are mine and DH friends), I don't text them unless its about going to visit or something, my husband wouldn't mind, I just tell him what I said.  

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Yes, I have male friends. no, I don't text them and my SO does not check any of my messages.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I have male friends, I don't text them and my husband doesn't read any of my messages.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I don't really have male friends that I would text. I would never ever have a problem with my husband seeing anything in my phone as I have nothing to hide, but he has never asked. I do have male "friends" on facebook but it isn't like close friends.

vallhk
by vals6pack on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM

yes i have some, no i don't text them and i don't think he would want to read them

SahmTam
by Tammy on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I have male aquaintances- like friends at church. And some guy friends from high school, college, etc. on FB. I don't text or message them. DH doesn't ask to read any of my messages, but he knows all of my passwords and we share an email address so he could if he wanted to.

mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:39 PM

When i was with my ex husband i had male friends but i never texted them until the relationship went down hill. I dont text them much anymore, but we still text.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN