Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

have a bucket list?

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Yes but not written down.

I've heard if you write down your goals you are more apt to fulfill them.  Wonder how true that is with a bucket list. . .

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I have things that I want to do but I don't have anything written down.

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Not really.  

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Kind of not really
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:04 AM

I can see that.  My SIL made a bucket list and put things on it, I would have never thought of and she went and did them.  She told me she has to make a new bucket list.  One thing she wrote was "to be an extra in a movie".  2 years ago there was a movie filming in Pittsburgh (can't remember what it was called, going to have to ask her), she drove down there, stood in line to be an extra and got to be one, they even ended up using her vehicle as a double to one in the movie.  Pretty cool.

Quoting Vertical15:

I've heard if you write down your goals you are more apt to fulfill them.  Wonder how true that is with a bucket list. . .

TerriC
by Terri on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I think you're right!  big smile mini

Quoting Ma2JennaB:

In my head.  I want to zip line, go on a cruise and go to an island.  I am thinking this can all be accomplished at once if I plan it right!  ;)

Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

No

vallhk
by vals6pack on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

nope, there is so much i haven't done it would get wayyyyyy to long lol

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Thats awesome.  As I think I may have posted before?  I was never in a movie but I made candles that were!

Quoting TerriC:

I can see that.  My SIL made a bucket list and put things on it, I would have never thought of and she went and did them.  She told me she has to make a new bucket list.  One thing she wrote was "to be an extra in a movie".  2 years ago there was a movie filming in Pittsburgh (can't remember what it was called, going to have to ask her), she drove down there, stood in line to be an extra and got to be one, they even ended up using her vehicle as a double to one in the movie.  Pretty cool.

Quoting Vertical15:

TerriC
by Terri on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
How cool!

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats awesome.  As I think I may have posted before?  I was never in a movie but I made candles that were!

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting Vertical15:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)