Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Black friday

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM
  • 17 Replies
Who going out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM
I might to get some stuff for the new house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleMc
by Representative on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Not really a big thing for us. If it works out, me might go out to get the kayaks we want. They are on a big sale, but they would be "old" and being out new ones in March so on sale again then ish too. So not going to really stress if not. We usually go out after like 11 to see what is left too. We will see. I work 8a-12p Friday. Hubby isn't sure what the plan is this year. They are normally off, but they changed them from regular to salary with OT option, so no clue if they are off yet. ( he was away on a business trip to Taiwan & didn't ask before he left ).

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I've never gone Black Friday shopping. I do almost all of my shopping on line.

Jess8685
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I have never gone Black Friday shopping but DH is off so we might go out... Not for sure yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by LolaD on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I am actually almost completely done Christmas shopping. I legitimately only need 5 gift cards!

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Not going.  There are a couple things that we want for the kids that are really good deals on Friday but it would be more work to pay less then to just get them at other times.

That and DH works the day shift and I work night.  I'm not taking the kids along to get their presents!

vallhk
by vals6pack on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM

not me, I avoid it like the plague lol

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I may go out later in the day after the crowds have died down.  I will do some shopping online.  The deals don't seem all that great this year and a lot of places are already having pre-bf sales and some of the prices are the same or better than bf.

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

No way!

jyofray
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Not me. I do the christmas shopping way ahead of time to avoid that chaos. Good luck to those who are though!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)