Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

..where will it be?  Do you have it planned yet?  Are you just dreaming? ;)

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

We are going to Wildwood, NJ for a week in July.  Never been so it will be something different.

michellej428
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM

hopefully florida! dh's family lives near tampa! We're getting ready to move so once we get settled and comfortable with the big change in bills we will start saving for our own vacay..just the three of us! And we still haven't gone on a honey moon so we need to figure that out too! lol

michellej428
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I vacationed there or in some of the surrounding beach communities for two weeks every year growing up. love the boardwalk down there. have fun! 

Quoting _Mrs.H_:

We are going to Wildwood, NJ for a week in July.  Never been so it will be something different.

sjenkins8208
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM
We will be going to Jamaica next November. We go every year after thanksgiving, except this years because we were hoping I would be too pregnant to fly :( and then we gonto holiday world for a weekend in the summer for family vacation.
courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Love the west coast of Florida!!!  Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Quoting michellej428:

hopefully florida! dh's family lives near tampa! We're getting ready to move so once we get settled and comfortable with the big change in bills we will start saving for our own vacay..just the three of us! And we still haven't gone on a honey moon so we need to figure that out too! lol

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I would love to go to Jamaica!  

Quoting sjenkins8208:

We will be going to Jamaica next November. We go every year after thanksgiving, except this years because we were hoping I would be too pregnant to fly :( and then we gonto holiday world for a weekend in the summer for family vacation.

michellej428
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

me too!! and when fil brings us down we just stay at his house and he pays for everything and takes us all shopping. we are only responsible for airfare which is pricey but it all evens itself out!! Last year he brought us with him to his timeshare on captiva island..omg heaven!!!

Quoting courtneyann29:

Quoting michellej428:

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM

My hubbys family lives around the Bradenton area, so not too far from Tampa.  We stay with his family, too.  We don't even fly..we drive down and it makes it so much cheaper!  Then we don't have to pay for a rental car..we spend most of our time at the beach or hanging with his family. :)

Quoting michellej428:

me too!! and when fil brings us down we just stay at his house and he pays for everything and takes us all shopping. we are only responsible for airfare which is pricey but it all evens itself out!! Last year he brought us with him to his timeshare on captiva island..omg heaven!!!

Quoting courtneyann29:

Quoting michellej428:

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I've only ever priced Sandals resort packages.  We probably won't go until the kids are older...

Quoting sjenkins8208:

It's the best. We always stay at Couples Resorts. We have been to Swept Away, Negril twice, and then Tower Isle. They have really great packages.....

sjenkins8208
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Quoting courtneyann29:

It's the best. We always stay at Couples Resorts. We have been to Swept Away, Negril twice, and then Tower Isle. They have really great packages.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)