Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Christmas breakfast

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM
  • 19 Replies

Do you make anything special for breakfast on Christmas morning?

Any recipes to share?

I'm looking for a yummy french toast recipe.  Something you make the night before so it's ready in the morning. :)

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

We usually just do cinnamon rolls. We don't like big breakfast because we do Christmas Lunch. Then you are too full. We like Christmas Lunch because then you have it left over for dinner. I hate eating at weird times like 2 or something. So this works for us. Been a big family way to do it since I was little.

TerriC
by Terri on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I found a recipe like that on Pinterest, it looked good.  Do you pinterest?  (can't remember if I asked you already or not).  If so search french toast and see all the yummy recipes.

vallhk
by vals6pack on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this

no not really but last year we did cinnamon rolls,  might do the same this year.  Just gotta see if I can get to the store lol

cafay
by Terri on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM

My husband does breakfast pizzas, but we go down to my sisters and they have a buffet. We will do a large dinner at my sil's house later on.

deputygirls28
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Home made sticky buns!!!!! We only make them on Christmas. My grandmother used to do it, now my dad, and I'm gonna be the child that continues it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Jenn
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:38 AM

We usually do a casserole of some sore. Not sure what we'll do this year. I should probably start thinking about it, huh?

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM

No, not usually.  We normally have a lot of baked goods in the house, so we usually nibble on those.  

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM

My parents come over for breakfast and they usually bring goodies.  Doughnuts and the works.  I just make some hot cocoa and coffee for everyone.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:58 PM

We don't make any thing special for Christmas morning.

Ma2JennaB
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM

We do pancakes or french toast and sausage, but I Don't have a special recipe.  It's so quick and easy to make I would never have thought to make it the night before.  I make it with Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon bread and put cinnamon butter on it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN