Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shooting

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM
  • 21 Replies

i know it's been all over, and i'm surte we are all sick of watching/listening about it. 

but can any of you look at the photos of those innocent babies without crying because those kids could've been our babies, or your babies look like those innocent babies? 

the two red head, especially the little tired headed girl, ME spitting image of me when i was her  age, and i know that if miss addison was a red head and missing teeth she would look just like that....i don't look at caylee anothony either because my dd looks just like her! 

the red headed little boy looks just like my older brother. so i break down everytime.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurboMom81
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM

My oldest is in first grade.  I can't even imagine what I would do if something happened to her.

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:48 PM

mine is only in kindergarden in sept. 

so i don't know what i'd do

Quoting TurboMom81:

My oldest is in first grade.  I can't even imagine what I would do if something happened to her.

TurboMom81
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM
We just got a letter sent home informing us of their strict new policy. If the teacher is not expecting and/or you have no photo ID, you can't get into the building.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM
But how are they gonna see your id? Are they gonna come to the door each time?

Quoting TurboMom81:

We just got a letter sent home informing us of their strict new policy. If the teacher is not expecting and/or you have no photo ID, you can't get into the building.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

TurboMom81
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM

They have a metal box with a camera built into it.  You place your I'd in the box where it is viewed by the camera. Once you get the clear you take your ID back out and may enter the building.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

wedding ticker

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Oh okay.

Thats a good idea.

Quoting TurboMom81:

They have a metal box with a camera built into it.  You place your I'd in the box where it is viewed by the camera. Once you get the clear you take your ID back out and may enter the building.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

TurboMom81
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I thought so too. Evidently Sandy Hook had a similar system. The shooter just shot his way in. The front doors are all glass!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Oh okay.

Thats a good idea.

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TurboMom81:

vallhk
by vals6pack on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM

it breaks my heart every time I see the pics.  I have a 6 yr old son and an 8 yr old daughter.  could have been either of them. 

BradnonsMom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:59 AM

I was out shopping and when I came home and saw it on the TV. I cried for 45 min. Then I went to pick my son up from the school bus. All I could think about was the mothers and fathers who went home without a child. I pray they can find peace through their faith.

I still cry every time I see it on the TV. Yesterday I was putting garden things away in the garage for the winter, and I started crying. I just hope for every time we tear, we say a prayer. Pray this never happens again.

The only consolation is these innocent children are heaven.

Work At Home Christain Mom
Inspirational Gift Gallery http://storesonline.com/site/inspirationalgift
InspirationalSympathyGifts.com http://www.inspirationalsympathygifts.com
Inspirational Christain Stories, Poems, Gifts http://inspirationalgifts.blogspot.com

cafay
by Terri on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I cannot get it out of my head. I hear childrens Christmas songs and its enough to make me cry. And I listen to the parents stories, cause I feel like they deserve to be heard. So I listen. And I cry and I pray. But there was a little boy named Noah, and for some reason I was always drawn to his face. He looks nothing like my 5 yr old son, but when I read his mothers eulogy, it turns out he had a lot in common with my son.But he made me laugh, because one of the things he wanted to be when he grew up was a manager in a taco factory! The innocence of those babies just breaks my heart. I pray that we never see this again, and those that have lost thier lives, did not die in vain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)