Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding madness!!!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:36 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am now and a mother of 4 and my youngest is 4.5 months. I am breastfeeding and would love to return to work but my son WILL not take a bottle, for me or anyone else. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what did you do?

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SahmTam
by Tammy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I did with my oldest son. He wouldn't take a bottle for anything. Part of the problem for me was that breastfeeding went well and was no problem, but I couldn't pump to save my life, so I was trying to give him formula in the bottle and he didn't like the taste. A friend told me that goat's milk is supposed to be a little closer to human milk. I started trying him on a little warm goat's milk (there's a store near here that sells is pasteurized) and lucky for me he liked it and caught on to the whole bottle thing!

allnaturalwoman
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Thank you maybe I after talk with my son's Dr we can try goat's milk.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I'm 0 for 3 when it comes to bottles.  I didn't even try with baby #3 but with my oldest I was able to get him to drink out of a sippy cup every now and then when he was 6 mo. I have heard that some babies do better drinking out of a cup than a bottle. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)