Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In desperate need of baby boy clothes 6 months plus winter clothes!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am a mother of 4 and was let go from my employer when I was 5 months pregnant , my son is now 4.5 months he refuses to take a bottle so i am unable to return to work yet and in desperate need of  winter clothes for him sizes 6 plus.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I gave my SIL all of my ds's 6 mo clothes but here is a bump for ya! I would try asking in the baby group as well. Good luck!

SahmTam
by Tammy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I wish I had some, but my youngest baby is in 2nd grade lol, so my baby clothes are long gone. But here's another BUMP!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM

My boys are 10 and 7. Baby clothes are long gone from my house. If I had any I would send them your way.

heatherh610
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Where are you located in PA? I can't help with clothing here as we haven't even begun to peek at that size with my little one who is 14weeks...but people many know of some resources in your area to get some even if they can't help!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
allnaturalwoman
by New Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I am located in Harrisburg.

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Have you tried freecycle?

Ma2JennaB
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:20 AM

What about the help of local agencies?  And free and cheap cycle as mentioned.  There are a lot of resources out there who are better able to help. 

As for being unable to return to work because of the bottle - that is something you should really work on if the situation is this desperate.   Good luck with everything. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)