Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(1/14) Do you

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • 28 Replies

play video games?  Does DH?  Kids?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Dh and I do we have an xbox 360 & a wii
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM

We have the Wii.  I like that it gets the kids active.  We don't play it all the time, but have some pretty crazy Just Dance competitions.  LOL

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Dh and I do we have an xbox 360 & a wii

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM

No. I did when I was young. Love Mario! I love my Zumba in a group setting, best way to do it. But they did get me Zumba & Zumba 2 for the wii. It is okay, and good for something when I don't get to go. 

Hubby, he likes Zelda & wants a 3DS, not sure when he will find time. 

My son does like his Xbox 360 and goes in Spurts. He did get a PSP Vita for Christmas but he never played any other handhelds. It will be good for him later when he is deployed for something to do. He does use it. But he isn't one to focus in, and likes time without games. He will just sit & write or read. He likes a new game, play it, and then is done. 

cafay
by Terri on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM

We have the wii. And I can get very addicted to it very fast. Likewise with the Nintendo games. My son got pac-man Nintendo Ds over the summer and I love pac-man!

TerriC
by Terri on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM

We have the Wii and basically only do the bowling and dancing games.

Quoting MichelleMc:

No. I did when I was young. Love Mario! I love my Zumba in a group setting, best way to do it. But they did get me Zumba & Zumba 2 for the wii. It is okay, and good for something when I don't get to go. 

Hubby, he likes Zelda & wants a 3DS, not sure when he will find time. 

My son does like his Xbox 360 and goes in Spurts. He did get a PSP Vita for Christmas but he never played any other handhelds. It will be good for him later when he is deployed for something to do. He does use it. But he isn't one to focus in, and likes time without games. He will just sit & write or read. He likes a new game, play it, and then is done. 

TerriC
by Terri on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I used to love Pac-Man!  Haven't played in forever!

Quoting cafay:

We have the wii. And I can get very addicted to it very fast. Likewise with the Nintendo games. My son got pac-man Nintendo Ds over the summer and I love pac-man!

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:38 PM

We have a Wii and my dd has a DS player.  I play with her sometimes, but not very often.  She plays games a few days a week.  My SO doesn't play at all.

TerriC
by Terri on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Same here.  DD's play games on their kindles a couple times a day.  DH and I only do the Wii games and they are the dance ones and the sports or bowling ones.  Mostly in the winter when it's too cold outside.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

We have a Wii and my dd has a DS player.  I play with her sometimes, but not very often.  She plays games a few days a week.  My SO doesn't play at all.

campingmomof4
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids do. 

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

i do, but i am big on racing games and some of the disney games and crash lol 

we only have an xbox 360, hubby is playing cod2. 

it's so funny to watch him play and listen to the people yell at him as he doesn't have a mic. 

we traded our wii in for a huge box worth of 200$ make up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)