Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Pennsylvania Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 353 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Pennsylvania Moms!

Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around Pennsylvania. 

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrittVan
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:44 PM
4 moms liked this

Hey my name is Brittany, Im 23 yrs old. My husband and I live in Eldred, Pennsylvania with our three children. We love it here. Moved here from Upstate Ny and it was the best decision we have ever made. When my husband is away, it gives him comfort knowing were in such a great little town. Looking forward to making some new friends!

LilShamrock
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:50 AM
4 moms liked this
Hi all,

LilShamrock here and I reside in Central PA with my 7yr old daughter. We live south of Harrisburg. I was born and raised in PA. It's a beautiful state with much to offer...
Momof7918
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi I am a single mom of 4 at home..I currently have a daughter who is 4 in the hospital..

Just hear to see if anyone else has ever had to hospitalize their young children?? and to request help which once I figure this site out I will post..

Thank you so much

Shell

86steelers43
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi everyone.  My name is Deana and I was born, raised, and still reside in Easton, PA, which is about an hour north of Philly.  I am a single mom of two girls~14 and 6.  Looking forward to this group.

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Quoting BrittVan:

Hey my name is Brittany, Im 23 yrs old. My husband and I live in Eldred, Pennsylvania with our three children. We love it here. Moved here from Upstate Ny and it was the best decision we have ever made. When my husband is away, it gives him comfort knowing were in such a great little town. Looking forward to making some new friends!

Hi Brittany. Which part of the state is Eldred in? I'm not sure that I've heard of the town :)

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting LilShamrock:

Hi all,

LilShamrock here and I reside in Central PA with my 7yr old daughter. We live south of Harrisburg. I was born and raised in PA. It's a beautiful state with much to offer...

Hi- I live about an hour northwest of Harrisburg. We lived in Lebanon Co. for a few years. I miss it there but am so glad we were able to move closer to our family.

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Hi Shell-I'm so sorry that your daughter is in the hospital. I hope it's nothing serious. 

Quoting Momof7918:

Hi I am a single mom of 4 at home..I currently have a daughter who is 4 in the hospital..

Just hear to see if anyone else has ever had to hospitalize their young children?? and to request help which once I figure this site out I will post..

Thank you so much

Shell

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Quoting 86steelers43:

Hi everyone.  My name is Deana and I was born, raised, and still reside in Easton, PA, which is about an hour north of Philly.  I am a single mom of two girls~14 and 6.  Looking forward to this group.

Hi Deana-welcome. I've heard of Easton. It's  very nice area. 

TerriC
by Terri on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Welcome to the group Brittany!

Quoting BrittVan:

TerriC
by Terri on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.  =-)

Quoting LilShamrock:

Hi all,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)