Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Welcome to Pennsylvania Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Pennsylvania Moms!

Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around Pennsylvania. 

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (381-390):
Alexander0214
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Hi Pennslyvania moms!  

I wanted to introduce myself - my name is Lana Alexander and I'm the owner of a brand-new children's boutique store located in Center City, Philadelphia at 1912 South Street called Promises Forever

We sell furniture, personalized toys, gifts and accessories. The unique thing about our store is that all items can be personalized with your child's name at absolutely no cost. Gift wrapping is also free with any purchase as well. 

Please feel to take a look at our website - www.promisesforever.com, and we hope you'll come by and say hi next time you find yourself in Philly! 

PennyLane30
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Hello! My name is Jessica and I'm a mom of 3 kids. My family and I just moved to PA from MI about 2 months ago. MI is my home state but my husband is from PA. So far everything is going well but it it definitely different here.

AndreaLynn89
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Hi I'm Andrea.25...stay at home mommy, married to my husband Jorden he's in the army reserves but is home at the moment thankfully..we have a beautiful almost 9month old daughter Adilyn Hope we live near Lake Erie...love crafting and learning new tips and tricks with just about everything especially being a new mom! Learning something new everyday. 

MarleneSidhu
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Hi Moms! I just moved from Chicago to Huntingon Valley, PA. I have a son who is 15 months old and is running around like an adorable, yet crazy, monster and keeps Mom very busy!

Looking forward to meeting some new friends!

marmielyn90
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Hi! My name is Marita Lynch. I am 24 and live with my husband in Ardmore, PA (a suburb of Philadelphia) with our 7 mo. old son, Daniel. I love where we live, I have lived here for over ten years and I can't see us living anywhere else. I have been having a hard time finding moms in my area (though I'm sure there are a lot) so I'm glad to be joining this group!

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Dec. 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Quoting marmielyn90:

Hi! My name is Marita Lynch. I am 24 and live with my husband in Ardmore, PA (a suburb of Philadelphia) with our 7 mo. old son, Daniel. I love where we live, I have lived here for over ten years and I can't see us living anywhere else. I have been having a hard time finding moms in my area (though I'm sure there are a lot) so I'm glad to be joining this group!

Welcome Marita :)

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Dec. 10, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Welcome!

Quoting MarleneSidhu:

Hi Moms! I just moved from Chicago to Huntingon Valley, PA. I have a son who is 15 months old and is running around like an adorable, yet crazy, monster and keeps Mom very busy!

Looking forward to meeting some new friends!

Michelle,

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Dec. 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Welcome Andrea

Quoting AndreaLynn89:

Hi I'm Andrea.25...stay at home mommy, married to my husband Jorden he's in the army reserves but is home at the moment thankfully..we have a beautiful almost 9month old daughter Adilyn Hope we live near Lake Erie...love crafting and learning new tips and tricks with just about everything especially being a new mom! Learning something new everyday. 

Michelle,

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Dec. 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Welcome Jessica!

Quoting PennyLane30:

Hello! My name is Jessica and I'm a mom of 3 kids. My family and I just moved to PA from MI about 2 months ago. MI is my home state but my husband is from PA. So far everything is going well but it it definitely different here.

Michelle,

ladyscuttle
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Hey everyone. I'm Steph. I'm 27 and pregnant with my first child! I'm very early and not due until the summer time. I live in Bensalem which is right outside Northeast Philadelphia in Bucks County. Just here looking for friendly and likeminded ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN