Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Welcome to Pennsylvania Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Pennsylvania Moms!

Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around Pennsylvania. 

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (371-378):
HCFsMom
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Hi Ladies,  My name is Heather and I have a 14 month old daughter named Hadley.  I am a stay at home Mom and I am not originally from the area, I am from Georgia.  We live in York County.  Would love to connect with some other SAHMs for playdates and other general adult conversations.  I don't have many friends in the area.  Glad to be in the Group!

Beatlemom417
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Hi there. My name is Tiffany, I'm 24 years old and I have a 4 year old monkey-human hybrid for a son (haha just kidding, he only acts like a monkey!). I live in Spring Grove. I've lived in Pennsylvania for most of my life, but I call Buffalo, NY home.

Emmybrown
by Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 3:07 AM
My name is Emily. Im 31 im a stay home mother of three almost four children. . I live in lancaster
Emmybrown
by Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 3:10 AM
Where at in lancaster ?? I live in lancaster aswell

Quoting mom2dmr:

My name is Cynara Im 23.. Live in Lanc county with my husband and 3 yound kids

Emmybrown
by Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 3:11 AM
I live in lancaster aswell.. im due February 27th with our fourth child

Quoting kristen.ream: Hi everyone. My name is Kristen. I live in Lancaster county, near Shady Maple Smorgasbord. I have a daughter who is 5 1/2, and a baby due in February. My husband and I have been together for 8 years, married for 3 1/2.
FirstTimeMama77
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Hi, I'm a married, 36 y/o, FTM in southeastern PA expecting our little one on or around 2/20/15. I'm happy to find this group and hope to get to know you all better. This is all new and very exciting to me - sometimes I can't believe we're actually going to have a baby! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Thanks!

CreativeMummy
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Hi - I'm Tammy, 47, mommy to a first and second grade girls, Southern to the core, moved to Landenberg, PA last week.
I'm excited about the new adventure!
yogascribe
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Greetings Moms!

I'm Lisa and my daughter is Rachel -- she's almost 20 months old!  We live in south Philly and love to go to story time on Tuesday mornings at the Santore Library.   Since I am a yoga teacher Rachel has been learning yoga since she was born.

I teach yoga and yoga and writing workshop from my home yoga studio at 7th near Reed street and would like to welcome anyone interested to contact me.  The next workshop is on Sunday, December 14th from 1 - 4pm.  This is a great workshop if you are working on a creative project and want to use writing prompts and yoga to release blocked energy.  You can conatct me at Lisarachelus@yahoo.com or (646) 369-2350.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

best,

Lisa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)