Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

So what do you think -- can you get on board with the polka dot trend or is it too girly and youthful for you?

Posted by   + Show Post

5 Ways to Put Pretty Polka Dots All Around the House

Posted by Gabrielle Blair 
on January 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Polka dots aren't just for nurseries and kids' rooms anymore. These days you'll find them scattered throughout the house. Not quite sure how to incorporate polka dots into your home furnishings? Start easy with a few throw pillows!

Click through for a few more polka dot inspirations below ...

You can't go wrong with a polka dot shower curtain in a white bathroom like this. 

Don't be afraid of patterns clashing: you can incorporate more than one pattern with ease! Look at thesepolka dot footstools paired with that geometric rug and paisley window cushion. Bright and beautiful! 

I love a good polka dot tile pattern. Isn't this fantastic?

Still feeling nervous? A polka dot tablecloth is about a basic as it gets. Set a pretty table with style!

So what do you think -- can you get on board with the polka dot trend or is it too girly and youthful for you?

Images via Ghoofie Design; Canadian House and Home; Barbara Gilbert Interiors; Houzz; Live Creating Yourself

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Replies (11-13):
Madammeke
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I like polka dots even in clothing.

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Not a huge fan of them.  Maybe in small doese here and there.  Never really been my thing.

3mom627
by Cheryle on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Like polka dots, but right now, don't see them in my house anytime soon.

3MOM627

have a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN