Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

http://www.centralpennparent.com/Heres-The-Scoop/January-2013/Free-pancakes/

Want to celebrate National Pancake Day with free pancakes while supporting a great charity?

Breakfast fans be ready: Tuesday is National Pancake Day, and IHOP® is offering a complimentary stack of its signature buttermilk pancakes from 7 a.m.-10 p.m. In return guests are encouraged to make a donation to the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital or other local charities.

One hundred percent of donations will help the charities.

Residents in Central Pennsylvania will have to earn their pancakes as the closest IHOP® is in Wyomissing (2701 N. Meridian Boulevard) or Hagerstown, Md. (17820 Garland Groh Blvd.).

This is the eighth year that IHOP® has held National Pancake Day, which has raised more than $10 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospital and other charities.

Guests can purchase “Miracle Balloons” for $1 or $5 each throughout January leading up to National Pancake Day. Participating restaurants will display the balloons in celebration of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals’ 30-year anniversary. Those who buy a $5 balloon will receive a $5 discount on their next visit.

For more information, visit http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (11-12):
3mom627
by Cheryle on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

You got that right. I heard about this special awhile ago and I thought wow, how nice and then I thought, you probably won't be able to get into the door. I will make them at home.

Quoting Vertical15:

True.  People hear FREE and they flock!  :)

Quoting 3mom627:

I love pancakes, but I am sure it will be so crowded that it won't be worth it.

3MOM627

have a nice day

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Better to just donate in your spare time then fight the crowds!

Quoting 3mom627:

You got that right. I heard about this special awhile ago and I thought wow, how nice and then I thought, you probably won't be able to get into the door. I will make them at home.

Quoting Vertical15:

True.  People hear FREE and they flock!  :)

Quoting 3mom627:

I love pancakes, but I am sure it will be so crowded that it won't be worth it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)