Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

use coupons?  If so, are you an extreme couponer?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM

LOL!  Yeah, no one needs that!

Quoting campingmomof4:

I use coupons for the items I use.   No I am not an extreme couponer.  I don't buy 200 candy bars because I have that many coupons to get them for nothing. 

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I could never be an extreme couponer, I don't have the patience. LOL

Quoting MichelleMc:

I use coupons but can't me extreme. I won't change brands just to use a coupon. I can't see how that makes it a savings. Also, I don't have the time to sit & do it. If I didn't work ( and I don't have little ones ) I could maybe do it. But bying papers, spending time online, finding all the websites, going to multiple stores with the deals ( then making sure the gas savings was worth it ) Nah.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I use coupons, but no, I'm not en extreme couponer. I tried to be but all I got was confused!

I actually don't clip a ton of coupons because each week I go to a discount grocer to get what I can from my list before heading to the regular grocery store and I find that I can get better deals there than I can at the regular grocery store with coupons. But for the things that I use that I insist in name brand for that I can't get at the discount store it's coupons all the way!

vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

no, I should but I cut them out then never remember to use them lol

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I hate when I do that, get home from the store and discover I had at least 2 coupons for things I bought that I could have used.  lol

Quoting vallhk:

no, I should but I cut them out then never remember to use them lol

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:15 PM

It does look confusing.  I'll stick to using them for what I need only.  =-)

Quoting SahmTam:

I use coupons, but no, I'm not en extreme couponer. I tried to be but all I got was confused!

I actually don't clip a ton of coupons because each week I go to a discount grocer to get what I can from my list before heading to the regular grocery store and I find that I can get better deals there than I can at the regular grocery store with coupons. But for the things that I use that I insist in name brand for that I can't get at the discount store it's coupons all the way!

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I always try but always fail. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Sounds like me with my re-usable grocery bags!  LOL

Quoting MommyLehr:

I always try but always fail. Lol

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I am no where near an extreme couponer. I use them when I have them. I only save a few dollars at the grocery store but when I use coupons at Walmart or Target for household items I seem to save much more.

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM

No! haha  I occassionally get into clipping them (usually after an Extreme Couponers marathon), but I always forget them when I go to the store. D'oh! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)