Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Phillies anyone?!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 12 Replies

My three year old saw the bib I put on her 3 month old sister and said "well I don't have a baseball bib" and was sad about it. My husband was also wearing his phillies shirt so she pointed at him and said "I want a shirt like that! But purple!" Well of course we had to tell her that they don't come in purple but she was fine with that. My husband then took it upon himself to take her out right then and there and bought her the shirt! She had to put it on as soon as she got in the door! She liked being my husbands "twin"!!

"See ma, I told you I was gonna get a shirt like Robby"!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Cute!

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:40 AM

How sweet!  Love the pic (and your little cutie pie's slippers!).  

When I saw the title of the post I thought this was going to be about sandwiches. ;)

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:56 AM

so cute

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Cute :)

steelcrazy
by Representative on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM

That is so cute.  

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM
So sweet! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
3mom627
by Cheryle on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:11 PM

That is cute even though we are Pirate's fans.

3MOM627

have a nice day

deputygirls28
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Didn't they have a horrible "sausage" attack?! The different sausages ran the bases and the one got hurt?!

Quoting 3mom627:

That is cute even though we are Pirate's fans.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
It is one of the highest forms of arrogance for people to assume they can bestow forgiveness on someone else for their own self-inflicted maiming.
Today at 2:59 PM
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I love it!

We are die-hard Phillies phans here.

Our 10-year is coming up. I wanted to surprise him with an overnight stay in a hotel in Philly and a Phillies game. Then we'll go out that night and check out Philly. Probably sometime in June. We have a lot of weddings this year for some reason. We have to work around them.

slightlyperfect

deputygirls28
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:55 AM
That sounds like a great idea!!! I surprised my husband with a home opener game last year. Besides them having a bad game he had a blast! I can't wait to go again. My dd is excited to go this year finally. She went to a reading game an remembers the red dancing cow but now she wants to "go see the green guy at the baseball game". Needless to say my husband is in heaven with her "love" for baseball

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I love it!

We are die-hard Phillies phans here.

Our 10-year is coming up. I wanted to surprise him with an overnight stay in a hotel in Philly and a Phillies game. Then we'll go out that night and check out Philly. Probably sometime in June. We have a lot of weddings this year for some reason. We have to work around them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)