Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM
  • 21 Replies
How much of the white stuff have you guys gotten so far? Tonight was the first time we really got an amount that was enough to sled on. My husband took my daughter out for about an hour in a half (turning her bedtime into 10:30 instead of 9!) but had so much fun!! She must've gone down the hill about 20 times, made snow angels and shoveled the driveway! Needless to say, the baby and I stayed warm inside and made them hot chocolate!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:58 AM

to much for my taste i say there is at least 2 inches out there

3mom627
by Cheryle on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I don't know how many inches, but it is still snowing.

3MOM627

have a nice day

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM

We got about an inch.

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

We have about 6 inches right now...yesterday morning we had nothing, so this came in about a 24 hour period.

We had a bunch of snow in December.  We've been sledding quite a few times this season.

deputygirls28
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
My daughter would be so jealous of you guys.

Quoting courtneyann29:

We have about 6 inches right now...yesterday morning we had nothing, so this came in about a 24 hour period.

We had a bunch of snow in December.  We've been sledding quite a few times this season.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

It was so weird.  We got just enough to show up on the ground but not full coverage but my sister who lives about 15 minutes from me got three inches!  We were also up in Shamokin till about 5pm yesterday and they were getting some but not sure the total amount after we left.

Today there is nothing left.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Just a dusting the last couple of snows. It's been snowing on and off this morning but not much accumulation.

steelcrazy
by Representative on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM

We've been sledding quite a few times already this winter, too.  We got a few inches yesterday and over night.  We're supposed to get a few more inched tonight, I think.  IDK, I don't pay much attention to the snow, I only worry if school is canceled and I have to rearrange my day.  Otherwise, I just go about what I have to do.

OP - you'd probably die to know that we were at a friend's child's birthday party until 12:30 AM and the kids didn't go to bed until 1:00 AM.  Sorry, but your shock over at 10:30 bedtime had me chuckling.  Give her a few years and you will be wishing that she'd go to bed at 10:30 instead of midnight.

deputygirls28
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Yea I know it's coming!! She didn't end up going to bed till 1:30 on New Year's Eve and she turns into such a nut!! For 3 she does good staying awake!!

Quoting steelcrazy:

We've been sledding quite a few times already this winter, too.  We got a few inches yesterday and over night.  We're supposed to get a few more inched tonight, I think.  IDK, I don't pay much attention to the snow, I only worry if school is canceled and I have to rearrange my day.  Otherwise, I just go about what I have to do.

OP - you'd probably die to know that we were at a friend's child's birthday party until 12:30 AM and the kids didn't go to bed until 1:00 AM.  Sorry, but your shock over at 10:30 bedtime had me chuckling.  Give her a few years and you will be wishing that she'd go to bed at 10:30 instead of midnight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM

We only got a dusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)