Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

know anyone famous?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Replies (31-35):
bhow
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Yes, several.  We have had dinner with Tom Corbett, Glen Thomson( we are on a first name basic with Glen), Ted Nuget, Too many to care any more.  Sorry.  Most of them are boring.  My local yocal knuckle head friends are way more interesting.  Travis Tritt was fun to dine with.

How2Be

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Very cool.

Quoting bhow:

Yes, several.  We have had dinner with Tom Corbett, Glen Thomson( we are on a first name basic with Glen), Ted Nuget, Too many to care any more.  Sorry.  Most of them are boring.  My local yocal knuckle head friends are way more interesting.  Travis Tritt was fun to dine with.

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:17 AM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkDragonFly
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I totally forgot I know 2  famous people  Adam McKay he directs a lot of Will Ferral Movies (step brothers)  went to school with him, graduated with him (1986)

and then there was Chris Young went to school with him, we hwas a few yrs behind me and Adam... Chris  was the voice of "the master" in the brave little toaster,   he was also in a  movie with John candy  The Great Outdoors   a TV show that was only on for 1 yr called married people and he played in a few eps of Step by step...   he was in the show back in the 80's Max headroom....

Sharon

come join the Revenge chat.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:20 PM
That is awesome! Very cool!

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

I totally forgot I know 2  famous people  Adam McKay he directs a lot of Will Ferral Movies (step brothers)  went to school with him, graduated with him (1986)

and then there was Chris Young went to school with him, we hwas a few yrs behind me and Adam... Chris  was the voice of "the master" in the brave little toaster,   he was also in a  movie with John candy  The Great Outdoors   a TV show that was only on for 1 yr called married people and he played in a few eps of Step by step...   he was in the show back in the 80's Max headroom....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)