Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

hey

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 2 Replies

i am sabrena ramey i am looking for a work at home job that are not scams anyone know of any risk and scam free jobs

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Wish I did. Welcome to the group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleMc
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I know of many. You can go to workplacelikehome.com Go to the forums. There are a lot of work at home jobs. The problem a lot of people find is, they don't want to take calls but really, that is about all you will find & actually make a paycheck.

I work for N.E.W. Corp. There is new classes coming but hiring has majorly slowed. They do hold on to your resume/application though. Sometimes it takes a bit longer than the average job to get hired.

I have worked at different work at home jobs for 8 years. Sometimes my main job, sometimes my extra income. They have come a LONG way. They are now a lot that are hourly, they are W-2 ( versus 1099 ), you get a set schedule, etc.

Some companies aren't really talked about much at workplacelikehome.com because of private company talk per the company and you also have to take everything there with a grain of salt. Someone that was a slacker that got fired will go & stir the pot, LOL.

But I worked at teletech, LiveOps, West, and I have friends for Kelly@home, Westat,1-800 flowers & Lionsbridge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)