Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Penpals

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 10 Replies
Who has them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I dont but I would love one
MichelleMc
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I don't. Well my friend in Wisconsin works different shifts. We do text but because of that, we mainly email. ?? So maybe?

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I think that a penpal

Quoting MichelleMc:

I don't. Well my friend in Wisconsin works different shifts. We do text but because of that, we mainly email. ?? So maybe?

MichelleMc
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

I think that a penpal

Quoting MichelleMc:

Yeah after I said I don't, I went, well. I did that with a lot of my military friends for a while but then it is hard. We keep up on facebook. But me & her we still email a lot.

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I want one I use to have a friend in the military but he left and he on fb alot

Quoting MichelleMc:

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

I think that a penpal

Quoting MichelleMc:

Yeah after I said I don't, I went, well. I did that with a lot of my military friends for a while but then it is hard. We keep up on facebook. But me & her we still email a lot.

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:31 AM

I haven't had a pen pal since middle school.  We got them through the school and they were from France.  I havnen't really thought about it since then..

Ginnygurl97
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:36 AM
I'll be your pen pal! I want one too. It was fun when we were younger and got to know someone different that didn't live anywhere near you. And I'm living in Florida originally from PA. State College to be exact. Pm if you want.......

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Quoting MichelleMc:

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

I think that a penpal

Quoting MichelleMc:

lizzymom80
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I don't because I would forget to write to them haha! I had one as a kid. She lived in Wisconsin. I also wrote back and forth with my Mom's best friend from high school's daughter. Our moms were due to have us on the same day. She was a week early and I was two weeks late. We still keep in touch but through facebook.
tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Cool I pm in a little bit

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

I'll be your pen pal! I want one too. It was fun when we were younger and got to know someone different that didn't live anywhere near you. And I'm living in Florida originally from PA. State College to be exact. Pm if you want.......

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Quoting MichelleMc:

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

I think that a penpal

Quoting MichelleMc:

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
i had obe from italy i think once

Quoting courtneyann29:

I haven't had a pen pal since middle school.  We got them through the school and they were from France.  I havnen't really thought about it since then..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)