Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chew gum?

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Replies (31-40):
Soma812
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I do chew gum but I tend to like those 3 hour mints more. I have a thing of those everywhere lol

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Lol...the mint hoarder. :-)

Quoting Soma812:

I do chew gum but I tend to like those 3 hour mints more. I have a thing of those everywhere lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Not usually, but my kids got this cool gumball machine last fall- it's like the kind at stores, except smaller and you don't need coins, you just turn the knob and the gum ball goes through a spiraly tube and comes out. Anyway, the thing came with gumballs and the kids chewed them all long ago and the machine was forgotten about. They just found it again this past week and I bought a big tub of gumballs and now we are all a little gumball crazy this week.

Soma812
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

That is what my husband calls me LOL

Quoting TerriC:

Lol...the mint hoarder. :-)

Quoting Soma812:

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

not often. 

Tracie82411
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Yes, too much :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:28 AM

LOL.  That sounds fun!  =-)

Quoting SahmTam:

Not usually, but my kids got this cool gumball machine last fall- it's like the kind at stores, except smaller and you don't need coins, you just turn the knob and the gum ball goes through a spiraly tube and comes out. Anyway, the thing came with gumballs and the kids chewed them all long ago and the machine was forgotten about. They just found it again this past week and I bought a big tub of gumballs and now we are all a little gumball crazy this week.

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Any reason, or you just like it?  My DH used to chew gum a lot, then one day (literally) just didn't anymore.  He was chewing it to lose weight, figured he'd eat less of he chewed gum.

Quoting Tracie82411:

Yes, too much :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)